Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2006, 09:08 AM

Default Re: Ridiculously small amount bet

[ QUOTE ]
Forgot to mention that also cool is the multi-tabler option for single-click activation. This hadn't annoyed me like it had other 2+2'ers but it's nice to have that option now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where is this option at?
Old 06-17-2006, 11:08 AM

The option is under Options > Advanted Multi-Table Options
Old 06-17-2006, 12:29 PM

Did you move the button ?

The way it is displayed now I have the feeling the button is on the small blind. very annoying
Old 06-17-2006, 01:30 PM

Default Re: PokerStars new Beta software

Like the new beta! I normally play the "no image theme" and with your latest release it has taken the names and stack $ out of the rectangles. Interesting playing when you don't know who you are playing or how muich money they have.

I second the volume control.

JWB885
Old 06-17-2006, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I believe you can alter the sounds by digging into the program somewhat. I've been reluctant to do that which shows that this is really more of a super-nit complaint than something that actually bothers me...but volume-control should be relatively easy to implement I imagine and it would make a nice addition.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, someone over in software forum turned me on to WavePad. Freeware or demoware or something... you can reduce the volume of the sounds.

The problem for me is that I listen to an eclectic mix of music, from the most brutal metal I can find (normalized LOUD) to old blues and jazz (normalized quiet). So... when I'm listening to metal, the sounds are about the right volume but when I switch over to something that was ripped from a 78rpm record the poker room sounds become far too loud in comparison.

Add the fact that different clients have different loudness as you mention and it becomes a cacophony of poop.
Old 06-17-2006, 07:16 PM

Hello 2+2,
Just want to let everyone know that a bug which made it impossible to see player names when using the No Images theme has been fixed with the latest release.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new features. Please continue to post or write to us when you encounter a bug. Your feedback is leading to many improvements and it is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Mike Jones
PokerStars Poker Room Management Team
Old 06-18-2006, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hello 2+2,
Just want to let everyone know that a bug which made it impossible to see player names when using the No Images theme has been fixed with the latest release.

I hope everyone is enjoying the new features. Please continue to post or write to us when you encounter a bug. Your feedback is leading to many improvements and it is greatly appreciated!

Cheers,
Mike Jones
PokerStars Poker Room Management Team

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, I e-mailed, but after more use, I'd like to reiterate a couple things important to me and other SNGers, I'm sure.

1) The "Your Chips:" in the upper left hand corner is gone. Put it back. Since we are seated randomly around the table, it is nearly impossible to see my stack size without great eye strain and it wastes time looking for myself. It was very useful to have one place on each screen to look at your stack size. Since stack size is such an important factor when making decisions, I think this should be a priority.

2) Most multi-tablers will, I'm sure, be using the Hyper-Simple Theme. The pre-select buttons have been fixed re: the contrast, but the actual action buttons should have a lot more contrast compared to the matching blue background. There would be less delay. What I mean is this: If I have 9 tables open I have to scan like crazy already to keep up with all the action. When it is my turn to act, the action buttons blend in so much with the background that I can't quickly and efficiently see which table requires action next. They blend in too well. Make it more obvious when it is my turn to act. Red or something. Anything but a blending color. Call it the "Ugly-MultiTabler Theme". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks for all your work. You guys do a great job. Now improve! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Onaflag..........
Old 06-18-2006, 01:22 PM

hey Mike Jones, will there be changes to the number of high speed tables? If I play a lot of tables I'm not sure I want more than half of them to be high speed tables. Sometimes these HS tables fold your cards too fast when you're also playing at other sites as well. Keep up the good work.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Most multi-tablers will, I'm sure, be using the Hyper-Simple Theme. The pre-select buttons have been fixed re: the contrast, but the actual action buttons should have a lot more contrast compared to the matching blue background. There would be less delay. What I mean is this: If I have 9 tables open I have to scan like crazy already to keep up with all the action. When it is my turn to act, the action buttons blend in so much with the background that I can't quickly and efficiently see which table requires action next. They blend in too well. Make it more obvious when it is my turn to act. Red or something. Anything but a blending color. Call it the "Ugly-MultiTabler Theme". [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I multi-table and would like to see the buttons stay the way they are.
Old 06-18-2006, 03:27 PM

anyone do up a theme with the phatty cards?