Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2006, 05:18 AM

Default 6/17 baseball

I'm going to start a thread for my picks for the rest of the baseball year. I know, how exiting but bear with me. Part of it is to keep myself accountable. Sometimes I'll lose for a while and think it's impossible to beat the books then win for a while and only look at the winning streak thinking I'm a genius. I don't do this with poker for some reason. So here goes. I don't normally do more than 2 or 3 bets a day. A lot of days I won't bet at all. Will bet 1, 2, or 3 units per game.

1 unit=$50

6/17

3 units: Cle (Westbrook) at Mil (Bush) (-108)

-108 is the best line I've seen but I expext this to move in my favor so I'll wait til right before gametime to bet it.

home/road numbers for both pitchers:

Westbrook =.309 BA and .817 OPS against on the road
Bush = .189 BA and .602 OPS against at home

Broussard and Hafner cannot both start with it being in an NL park.

Fielder and Jenkins are both coming off two days rest. (off day thursday and day off yesterday)
Old 06-17-2006, 01:39 PM

Default Re: 6/17 baseball

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to start a thread for my picks for the rest of the baseball year. I know, how exiting but bear with me. Part of it is to keep myself accountable. Sometimes I'll lose for a while and think it's impossible to beat the books then win for a while and only look at the winning streak thinking I'm a genius. I don't do this with poker for some reason. So here goes. I don't normally do more than 2 or 3 bets a day. A lot of days I won't bet at all. Will bet 1, 2, or 3 units per game.

1 unit=$50

6/17

3 units: Cle (Westbrook) at Mil (Bush) (-108)

-108 is the best line I've seen but I expext this to move in my favor so I'll wait til right before gametime to bet it.

home/road numbers for both pitchers:

Westbrook =.309 BA and .817 OPS against on the road
Bush = .189 BA and .602 OPS against at home

Broussard and Hafner cannot both start with it being in an NL park.

Fielder and Jenkins are both coming off two days rest. (off day thursday and day off yesterday)

[/ QUOTE ]

I ended up getting this game at -104 on WSEX around 12:30. Welcome. Hopefully you are off to a good start. I also like this game. Bush is pretty solid, and Westbrook can only pitch against the CHW (I have no idea why, but he has had their number for 2 years now).
Old 06-17-2006, 06:14 PM

Default Re: 6/17 baseball

Got it at +102 at matchbook
$150 to win $153 (3 units)