Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-15-2006, 11:26 AM

Default Re: Theoretical situation where a man touches your girl

[ QUOTE ]
You punch him.

If you don't, you'll remember every single day after till you die what a pussy you were for not doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha

you'll remember how you wimped out for the rest of your life

or you'll hit him and [censored] die on the spot
Old 01-15-2006, 11:43 AM

My thought process (inter monologue):
"Wtf? Who does this guy think he is? Oh, it's that guy from the UFC. Boobies. He'd kick my ass if I tried to fight him. Maybe I can just say something. Boobies. No that's not going to work. My gun. Good thing I never go into a subway without one. I wonder if he can dodge bullets. Does being in UFC make a person better at dodging bullets? Probably not. Boobies. Well lets find out."
Old 01-15-2006, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You and your girlfriend are standing in a moving subway train when suddenly a man begins to touch her in the wrong places. The catch: he's former UFC champion Josh Barnett (he could rip your limbs apart) and verrrry confrontational.

What do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Questions like these can best be answered by asking yourself one simple question:

"What would The Fonz do?"

This works for just about anything.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 01-15-2006, 12:04 PM

This is easy.
"OMG Josh Barnett! I am a huge fan!" Honey this is josh barnett he is UFC champ!"

Then introduce her as your girlfriend. You could probably even say something like "WOW I cant believe Josh Barnett was totally hitting on my girlfriend!" and then you both have a good laugh about it.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Shrug your shoulders at her and head to the opposite end of the train.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 01-15-2006, 12:11 PM

SammyKid. I don't understand your story. You sound [censored] crazy. Just because a guy is big and direct with girls doesn't mean he goes around snapping necks, though by your bottle smashing, it sounds like you have some issues. Usually the girl can just tell guys like this to [censored] off and they go away pretty quickley.
Old 01-15-2006, 12:23 PM

My first thought is why the hell isn't "your" girl, telling him to ffvck off? Loud.
upon further reflection, what would you do if he had a gun? nothing. Well the only difference between this guy and a gun is that the gun might eventually run out of bullets before you are dead.
So check your ego in the " I prefer to live" file. and retreat.
Plan B. curl up in a ball and protect your head and hope he gets bored before you die.
Old 01-15-2006, 01:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first thought is why the hell isn't "your" girl, telling him to ffvck off? Loud.
upon further reflection, what would you do if he had a gun? nothing. Well the only difference between this guy and a gun is that the gun might eventually run out of bullets before you are dead.
So check your ego in the " I prefer to live" file. and retreat.
Plan B. curl up in a ball and protect your head and hope he gets bored before you die.

[/ QUOTE ]

At what point do you actually do something? When he's actually penetrating her, or if he doesn't pull out? I'm sure she's enjoying being fondled, though.

At the very least you need to ask him what in the hell he thinks he's doing. Remember that if there's a fight at all, you'll get all the money he'll ever have for the rest of his life. Random Dude wins in court vs. UFC champion.

~D
Old 01-15-2006, 01:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
SammyKid. I don't understand your story. You sound [censored] crazy. Just because a guy is big and direct with girls doesn't mean he goes around snapping necks, though by your bottle smashing, it sounds like you have some issues. Usually the girl can just tell guys like this to [censored] off and they go away pretty quickley.

[/ QUOTE ]
i am not defending him, but i will say that some of the chincy places in dallas that are small hangouts with local live bands can attract the wrong crowd a lot of the time. they can be infiltrated with rocker rednecks that usually want to fight and you either just have to stay clear of them (best option) or step up to them (in cases where they have done something to you or someone like your gf), cause he might have not been the type to stop antagonizing the lady w/o a little fear put into him.

not saying what he did was correct just saying i have been to these seedy little dive bars and they can be a lot of fun but they can also be a lot of trouble at times.

sammy,

where was this?

~td
Old 01-15-2006, 01:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You punch him.

If you don't, you'll remember every single day after till you die what a pussy you were for not doing it.

[/ QUOTE ]

And by punching him you remember for last 2 min or your life that you are a badass and noone better mess with your girl.