Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Other Gambling Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-14-2006, 11:03 PM

Default Re: Play65 Backgammon - Cashout times?

I had the same experience with gammonempire, which is a skin of play65. Several days to process cashout and the customer service seemed to have an attitude. Could just be a culture thing, I don't know. They did at least have a live chat customer service, and the cashout did come through into my Neteller account.

Truemoneygames and gamesgrid both have 'better' rake structures, but not much. The cashout times at both are very fast and reliable, however there is not much action from 'live-ones', and you are likely to find yourself up against experts if you are playing for any reasonable stakes.

The rating system issue is really NOT an issue in my experience. Rating systems can be manipulated so you can't trust them, but with snowie or GNU you just analyze all your games/matches and very quickly get a pretty good idea of who you can beat the rake against, and who you are donating. Many of the players at TMG won't play against you once you've shown them you are solid over a few games.

But TMG used to have some pretty good tournaments and some reasonable freerolls as well.