Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2006, 11:03 PM

Default question about absolute bonus

im still working off the deposit bonus at absolute and my question is can i withdraw some money and redeposit for a reload, as the bonuses there are stackable?
Old 06-10-2006, 11:23 PM

Default Re: question about absolute bonus

Im not sure, but I can't imagine anyone wanting to ever do a second bonus there.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:24 PM

well the bonus clearing is pretty slow but i dont know what other site i could go to
Old 06-10-2006, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
well the bonus clearing is pretty slow but i dont know what other site i could go to

[/ QUOTE ]

If your a limit player, how about WPEX.. same limit population as absolute, more money for you, same quality of players, much better customer service.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:29 PM

Make sure you get the RB on top of the bonus or you're wasting your money.

And try reading the FAQ sheet at the site.

[ QUOTE ]
Please note that if you make a withdrawal during, or 12 hours prior to a promotional period, you will not receive a bonus for re-deposited funds during that promotional period.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
If your a limit player, how about WPEX.. same limit population as absolute, more money for you, same quality of players, much better customer service.

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolute RB+bonus is better than WPEX 100% RB. Over 30k hands at AP, i have gotten back 2.76bb/100, while i'm getting 2.45BB/100 at WPEX over 25k hands.

AP also has stable software, instant hand histories, and PT with PAHUD.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
There are a TON of other sites to go to. Read the forum and learn about the 5x bonuses. They are better than AP, and the tables are softer.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Please note that if you make a withdrawal during, or 12 hours prior to a promotional period, you will not receive a bonus for re-deposited funds during that promotional period.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Absolute RB+bonus is better than WPEX 100% RB. Over 30k hands at AP, i have gotten back 2.76bb/100, while i'm getting 2.45BB/100 at WPEX over 25k hands.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is true at certain limits, but im not sure if this is true for all their bonuses. I disagree with the AP has stable software, seems pretty crappy to me.
Old 06-10-2006, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is true at certain limits, but im not sure if this is true for all their bonuses. I disagree with the AP has stable software, seems pretty crappy to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

How so? I've never once had it crash on me. But it could be crappy for other people, i guess. You do have to admit that WPEX software has been a real bitch. They've got bugs out the yingyang (e.g. auto-folding hands, freezeups, people locked to their tables for days, system-wide shutdowns, etc.). I know that some people consider any criticism of WPEX to be heresy, but the fact is that their software can be a real crapshoot some days.