Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-10-2006, 06:54 PM

Default \"IGMPAY\" Bonus on Party

Could someone please give a quick explanation of how the "IGMPAY" Bonus works on party? I my wife and mother in law all have accounts on Party and none of us have ever used "IGMPAY".

Thanks in advance. I appreciate the help.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:05 PM

Default Re: \"IGMPAY\" Bonus on Party

IGMPAY Deposit Bonus

* 20% up to $100 max IGMPAY bonus.
* Must use the bonus code 'IGMPAY' (without the quotes) when depositing and use IGMPAY to deposit, which comes straight from your US bank account.
* Must earn 5 raked hands for each $1 in bonus money.
* This bonus only works once for Party Poker.
* Contact customer service if you have trouble verifying your account or receiving the bonus.
* Bonus expires after 30 days.

Taken from Bonuswhore, I have never used IGMPAY so I dont know much more than this.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:37 PM

it just links to your bank account. It only takes a few mins to setup. I think when I did it, it took a few days for the money to actually move although you can go ahead and play on it. You can cashout until it actually moves though.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
it just links to your bank account. It only takes a few mins to setup. I think when I did it, it took a few days for the money to actually move although you can go ahead and play on it. You can cashout until it actually moves though.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you just transfer money from your bank account straight to Party and use the code...that's all there is to it?

---Leavenfish
Old 06-11-2006, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So, you just transfer money from your bank account straight to Party and use the code...that's all there is to it?

---Leavenfish

[/ QUOTE ]

It's late, I just got home from a part time job, having a beer and am catching up here on 2 +2 so if I muddle this up, pardon me...

IGMPAY...

It's how I've been doing it for ages. When you first set it up they will make one or two small deposits (cents) into your bank account. You then come back and verify the deposit amounts, after that you should be set.

When you use the IGMPAY bonus, it should be easily cleared and seen in the bonus section of your account page.

When you make deposits TO Party Poker it will give you the money to play with instantly. It might take a day or two for the withdraw to take place from your bank account.

When you withdraw FROM Party after you make all those big bucks it will take several days to show up in your bank depending on what day you make the withdrawl.

IF you make a deposit to Party and then subsequently make a withdrawl (i.e. after clearing a deposit bonus), the deposit will first have to clear your bank. Once that is done, they will process your withdrawl, so count on about a week turnaround.

S&SGW
Old 06-11-2006, 08:11 AM

If you do not want to wait the 3 0r 4 days after you open your account for them to make the 2 small deposits in your bank account to verify your IGM account you can call them first and then fax in a voided check and they will verify your account within 30 minutes.You can then make a deposit and the funds will be credited instantly even though they wont come out of your account for a couple days.If you do not see the bonus credited after you make your deposit just call them and they will add it instantly.You will have 30 days to play 500 raked hands(assuming you deposit $500).All three(3) of you should definately do the bonus, it is one of the easiest there is.
Old 06-11-2006, 09:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Taken from Bonuswhore, I hate easy money so I dont know much more than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.
Old 06-11-2006, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]

When you withdraw FROM Party after you make all those big bucks it will take several days to show up in your bank depending on what day you make the withdrawl.

IF you make a deposit to Party and then subsequently make a withdrawl (i.e. after clearing a deposit bonus), the deposit will first have to clear your bank. Once that is done, they will process your withdrawl, so count on about a week turnaround.

S&SGW

[/ QUOTE ]

You can withdraw to neteller if you have neteller.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Taken from Bonuswhore, I hate easy money so I dont know much more than this.

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] I dont have a checking account and I prefer to play tournaments. So ya, I guess I hate easy money that would be a hassle to get, and not really be worth my time.
Old 06-11-2006, 03:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]

It's how I've been doing it for ages. When you first set it up they will make one or two small deposits (cents) into your bank account. You then come back and verify the deposit amounts, after that you should be set.

[/ QUOTE ]

So, there is 'something' you have to set up I take it. I'll see if I can make sense of what you are saying some day and try it.

---Leavenfish