Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-07-2006, 10:14 PM

Default Interpoker Account Specific Bonus trouble

I recently received and account specific bonus at interpoker. However, when depositing using the bonus code, the bonus does not appear in my promotions section. The monthly reload appears, but not the account specific offer.

I've contacted support who asked me to send them a copy of the email I received. Since initially contacting them and forwarding the email I have not heard back from them in 2 days. I sent a follow up email earlier today but have not received a response.

I'm quite disappointed with the whole situation as I was looking forward to returning to interpoker after playing a few other sites that I did not really like.

Has anyone else had a tough time with interpoker support? Should I keep contacting them or just give up and consider playing elswhere in the future?
Old 06-07-2006, 10:41 PM

Default Re: Interpoker Account Specific Bonus trouble

was your offer $50 for 200 hands? I'm having the same problem but I haven't contacted support or anything.
Old 06-08-2006, 07:37 AM

When did you get the email and can you cut and paste it here?
Old 06-08-2006, 07:41 AM

Take it up to RyanH !
Old 06-08-2006, 08:16 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I recently received and account specific bonus at interpoker. However, when depositing using the bonus code, the bonus does not appear in my promotions section. The monthly reload appears, but not the account specific offer.

I've contacted support who asked me to send them a copy of the email I received. Since initially contacting them and forwarding the email I have not heard back from them in 2 days. I sent a follow up email earlier today but have not received a response.

I'm quite disappointed with the whole situation as I was looking forward to returning to interpoker after playing a few other sites that I did not really like.

Has anyone else had a tough time with interpoker support? Should I keep contacting them or just give up and consider playing elswhere in the future?

[/ QUOTE ]The bonus will not appear in the promotion section. It will be credited to your acct after you've played the required raked hands. I've done 2 of these bonuses in the past. Got paid on both with no problems.
Old 06-08-2006, 11:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]The bonus will not appear in the promotion section. It will be credited to your acct after you've played the required raked hands. I've done 2 of these bonuses in the past. Got paid on both with no problems.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks you for clearing that up.

I feel like an idiot now because I emailed support yet again. They didn't seem to explain clearly what was going on in the last response I received this morning. The response said that I have played xxx hands toward the bonus and that It will appear in my promotions section. However, it of course does not appear in my promotions section. So I emailed them back yet again.

All they needed to say was that I will receive the bonus after the 200 raked hands but it will not appear in my promotions section like the monthly.

Again, thanks for clearing that up. Much better than the response I've gotten from customer service.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:36 PM

I just finished mine up... it never showed up in the promotions tab, but I got it after I cleared the 200 hands.
Old 06-09-2006, 11:46 AM

interestingly, interpoker, and the whole cryptologic network, have rather shady connections. apparently, the former CEO was removed under clouds, and indicted for racketeering. of all the sites i've played, my suspicions are most aroused there.

i had 100 straight hands without a pair on the flop (3 pair in my hand, however). you do the math.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
interestingly, interpoker, and the whole cryptologic network, have rather shady connections. apparently, the former CEO was removed under clouds, and indicted for racketeering. of all the sites i've played, my suspicions are most aroused there.

i had 100 straight hands without a pair on the flop (3 pair in my hand, however). you do the math.

[/ QUOTE ]

And aliens really do exist too.