Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-08-2006, 12:25 PM

Default Re: Warning LONG

George the old owner of PokerRakeRefund is back in business according to an email he sent me. He said he is back in business with rakebackdirectory.net & rakerebatereviews.net
Old 06-08-2006, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
George the old owner of PokerRakeRefund is back in business according to an email he sent me. He said he is back in business with rakebackdirectory.net & rakerebatereviews.net

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered who that was. Interesting choices of domains.
Old 06-08-2006, 12:55 PM

Didnt the new owners of RRR post here saying rakerebatereviews.net was their new domain for the free listing?
Old 06-08-2006, 01:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Didnt the new owners of RRR post here saying rakerebatereviews.net was their new domain for the free listing?

[/ QUOTE ]

The promoters of these sites you mention used the login name "RRR" possibly to confuse people into thinking they were associated with RRR. I dont know for sure, thats just my opinion. Using a domain so similiar to RRR obviously has issues as you seem to point out that it can be confused with Rakerebatereview.com.
Old 06-08-2006, 08:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I wondered who that was. Interesting choices of domains.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah i agree. I figured that you would have registered all the domains similar to RRR. I have done so with my site.

If they launch under that URL it will be very confusing.
Old 06-08-2006, 09:13 PM

I did, I own about 80 domains related to RRR. They added an s and made it a .net. I notice the domain was registered almost a year ago too.
Old 06-08-2006, 10:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did, I own about 80 domains related to RRR. They added an s and made it a .net. I notice the domain was registered almost a year ago too.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok that what i thought. It is had to cover all of the similar domain names. Hopefully it will not surface as rakerebatereviews.com. Time will tell.
Old 06-09-2006, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Did RRR Sell?

Dear rakeback affiliates,

My name is Alexander. The company I work for, World Media Partner, recently purchased RakeRebateReview (RRR) with the help of a venture capital company. In other words, no, RRR was NOT bought by Pokerlistings. Or Rakebrain for that matter.

As for the site’s future, we intend to keep RRR an objective rakeback directory. We will also increase marketing spending significantly compared to earlier. Our marketing efforts will be directed towards players who are currently unaware of rakeback, thus bringing in new players to the rakeback segment. Our efforts will surely result in a large increase in traffic to RRR and in turn to our rakeback partners listed on it.

We are confident that RRR will continue to be the number one directory among rakeback players and we look forward to bringing lots of new customers to our partners.

Sincerely, Alexander
Old 06-09-2006, 12:14 PM

How did you get in contact with Rake Brain when no other affiliate apparently even knew who you were?

Regarding Rake Brain do you think you have been "objective"?
Old 06-09-2006, 12:20 PM

I agree with Therakebackstore.

It surprises me that there are no explenation what so ever in regards to Rakebrain. I have as of yet not received a single email explaining why we (rakerebate.net) was booted off RRR for a whole day and then put back on #7th spot.