Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-2006, 11:49 PM

Default WPEX bugs irritating anyone else?

Do these happen to you? I always three table NL. And I don't have any problem when I am multitabling Party although when I play at WSEX I usually just have a window with 2+2 open. I am not regularly importing hands into PT either.

1. I am sat out after winning hands quite regularly. It seems like every other hand that I win.

2. After sitting at a table for more than 20-30 minutes the beep noise to notify you that it is your turn to act begins to happen everytime ANYONE acts. ie: as the action goes around the table it beeps every time a player bets, calls or folds.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:15 AM

Default Re: WPEX bugs irritating anyone else?

call WPEX, they generally do something about minor bugs pretty quickly..

I've had neither of these bugs happen to me today and I was 2-tabling 200 NL.
Old 06-07-2006, 12:22 AM

They copied paradise. So of course they have alot of bugs.

That is why I never deposited there.
Old 06-07-2006, 02:14 AM

The bugs are real and are sometimes a significant headache but I'm still not playing anywhere else.

Worst things so far:
1) Unable to access a tourney table until a half hour after the tourney started. I didn't exactly have a deep stack by then.

2) Getting booted for no apparent reason. The random disconnections come at very inoportune times. This happens a lot when playing out of the small blind.

3) Buttons not responding. I've tried to act on a hand and got no response from the buttons, eventually getting timed out. This has happened a couple of times with big pairs in pocket. Very disadvantageous.

Again, I'm a huge WPX fan but it would be nice if they worked out the kinks a little better. Personally, I'd like to see them reconsider their Poker Tracker support. It would be a little purer if those playing on the site had to rely on a more basic set of skills.
Old 06-07-2006, 03:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
1. I am sat out after winning hands quite regularly. It seems like every other hand that I win.

[/ QUOTE ] Happens to me all the time. Futher i get kind of locked out of my game window/window doesn't refresh and goes gray quite often. Especially when playing more then one window. I've been writing support about this for about a month and they always get back to me right away and say that their techs are working on it but I haven't heard boo from the techs. Maybe they don't have a tech department. Starting to lose hope...
Old 06-07-2006, 04:31 AM

I experienced most of these bugs when I played 25NL and 50NL at WPEX (a few weeks ago). After yet another wasted tourney which I wasn't compensated for I haven't been back in a few weeks.
Locally stored hand histories would make up for some of it, but until the most costly bugs are fixed I don't plan on playing there.
Old 06-07-2006, 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That's exactly what happened to me. I think EVERY time I won a hand in the small blind I was forced to sit out on my button. Then I couldn't get dealt back in the game and missed hands that I would have played from late position. I noticed that none of these bugs showed up when I 1 or 2-tabled, however. I emailed support to complain, and Carol said a major upgrade was scheduled for last week. I haven't played there in a two weeks, though, so I don't know if anything changed.