Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2006, 11:19 AM

Default Re: TableNavigator

silly noob question:
at what sites is this script useful ?
and what does the script actually do (in brief)?

thx,
jaxz
Old 05-21-2006, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
at what sites is this script useful ?

[/ QUOTE ]
It lets you play using a Joypad or the keyboard, rather than the mouse (nice if you play alot of hours each week, as the mouse eventually gives you arm/wrist strains).

[ QUOTE ]
and what does the script actually do (in brief)?

[/ QUOTE ]
Lots - just run it and look at the list of sites in the menu: Party, Empire, Stars, Pacific, ...).

Juk [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-25-2006, 01:24 AM

Love the software!

I think I've found a problem regarding the pot() function.

When you're in the small or big blind, the function doesn't take the blind (you posted) into account when calculating the size of the pot.

Say in a 1/2 NL game. You're the BB, 2 people limp, SB folds, and you hit bet pot button. Instead of raising it to 9, it'll raise to 7. Hope that makes sense.
Old 05-31-2006, 04:48 PM

Hi *,

Don't want to be a pain in the neck, but I would really love to use TN with the AttentionQueue. I think it worked in an earlier version, so it shouldn't be that hard to fix?!

And, as a feature request, I would like to have a button for 'fold to any bet'. sometimes there is simply no fold-checkbox after someone made a bet, therefore I would like to 'click' fold to any bet..

awesome script, btw.
tia,
Daniel
Old 05-31-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Don't want to be a pain in the neck, but I would really love to use TN with the AttentionQueue. I think it worked in an earlier version, so it shouldn't be that hard to fix?!

[/ QUOTE ]
The attentionQueue is my responsibility, and I've been neglecting it. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Work's been pretty hard the last few weeks (and will probably be hard for the next few) but I'll try to get to it.

Sorry it's busted. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
-Sam
Old 06-05-2006, 11:04 PM

Is there any way for you guys to make it compatible with 2 or more sites at a time?

This program is great, but the only think I don't like is when I try to play tourneys on stars while i'm playing cash games on party... which I do fairly often.
Old 06-07-2006, 09:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Is there any way for you guys to make it compatible with 2 or more sites at a time?

This program is great, but the only think I don't like is when I try to play tourneys on stars while i'm playing cash games on party... which I do fairly often.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at it...
Old 06-07-2006, 09:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm currently working on a better configuration Gui and then the multiple-sites-at-the-same-time thing, but I'll be happy to have a look at the AQ after that.

[ QUOTE ]
And, as a feature request, I would like to have a button for 'fold to any bet'. sometimes there is simply no fold-checkbox after someone made a bet, therefore I would like to 'click' fold to any bet..

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll add that in the next version...
Old 06-07-2006, 09:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Love the software!

I think I've found a problem regarding the pot() function.

When you're in the small or big blind, the function doesn't take the blind (you posted) into account when calculating the size of the pot.

Say in a 1/2 NL game. You're the BB, 2 people limp, SB folds, and you hit bet pot button. Instead of raising it to 9, it'll raise to 7. Hope that makes sense.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll have to look into that... which site are you playing?
Old 06-07-2006, 10:50 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm at it...

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks. Also, is there any way to get it to know the size of the BB in tourneys? At party, the bet pot, and bet 1/2 pot controls work in tourneys, but the analog stick doesn't work to adjust the bet up or down.