Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2006, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Report Abusers or Mind My Own Business?

Rats are always bad. Let them get caught on their own.
Old 05-29-2006, 03:47 PM

They are only taking advantage of the site, not you or other players. Let it go. Let them get caught by the site.
Old 05-29-2006, 04:30 PM

tells bonus whore... so i guess you are abusing them too, right?

if they do it that way i don't care - after all what were you doing down there at limits 0.01/0.02 if you don't want to take advantage of the bonus anyway.

it's not that i support that kind of bonus abuse, but it ain't that much different than your play.

but WHAT I DO CARE is this:
if site/software isn't able to recognize that some players are always playing together, than that is a problem for me. if they don't catch those who are actualy taking their money, how could i expect from the site that they would prevent players like you and me from the others (two or more players playing together at the same table at higher limits - so where the bonus isn't an issue)?
how could i expect the game is fair there? i'm sure on party that couldn't happen.

maybe that's the reason turks cannot play on lots of networks.

about bonuses getting killed because of those? you must be joking. what is killing bonuses is site and forum like this one, where hundreds or thousands of players run after bonuses when they hear about them, but not two players playing their own game.
a year ago when bonus whoring was not so known as it is today, lots of bonuses was much better right?
Old 05-29-2006, 05:17 PM

This is a good point, if the site isnt even able to notice something that is obvious to any player observing from the lobby, seeing the same 2 players at 5 tables, then how will they catch any type of serious collusion?

To clear this up, they had US and UK profiles, they chose to play at the Turk currency table because that currency is less valuable than USD. So the .01$ rake paid was actually .007 USD ... or whatever.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:46 PM

I'd report them but I am kind of an [censored] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img])
Old 05-29-2006, 07:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
tells bonus whore... so i guess you are abusing them too, right?

if they do it that way i don't care - after all what were you doing down there at limits 0.01/0.02 if you don't want to take advantage of the bonus anyway.

it's not that i support that kind of bonus abuse, but it ain't that much different than your play.

but WHAT I DO CARE is this:
if site/software isn't able to recognize that some players are always playing together, than that is a problem for me. if they don't catch those who are actualy taking their money, how could i expect from the site that they would prevent players like you and me from the others (two or more players playing together at the same table at higher limits - so where the bonus isn't an issue)?
how could i expect the game is fair there? i'm sure on party that couldn't happen.

maybe that's the reason turks cannot play on lots of networks.

about bonuses getting killed because of those? you must be joking. what is killing bonuses is site and forum like this one, where hundreds or thousands of players run after bonuses when they hear about them, but not two players playing their own game.
a year ago when bonus whoring was not so known as it is today, lots of bonuses was much better right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Please. It sounds good when a site calls you that cause it makes them look like they've been scammed. They give a bonus, you take advantage of the bonus, you play within the rules. On the other hand, we have two people colluding at a table. Flagrantly wrong.

Being smart about bonuses does not an abuser make except in the eyes of the site that should have prob set the rules better. I say report.

Hmm -- can anyone tell I've just been denied a bonus somewhere? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]