Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-29-2006, 03:21 PM

Default Re: I don\'t get this WPEX rakeback window

I think in addtion to seeing how much you pay (I think this reason is valid), they also get to hold the money a little longer. I don't know the business, but I assume they have it the float invested in some short term interest rates.

They might be able to make money at some point, if enough players play there and have sizable balances.

I did e-mail them and asked if this was a promotional thing - they told me they plan to keep it for a year and then reaccess it.

Like the other posted said, at some point they may just make this a flat percentage, maybe base it on time played, when their volume increases.

BTW, my wife's account was also credited properly today, hope it's straight for you all.
Old 05-29-2006, 05:57 PM

got mine.

i love wpex.
Old 05-29-2006, 06:11 PM

It has also been previously mentioned that they are not their own room. It is a skin on a network with a handful of other rooms.
since there are evidently some players on the tables who are not on WPEX the whole network still has to take rake (and then WPEX gives the rake back to their own players).

I don't know if this is correct or not. But that's what others have said around here in previous discussions.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:18 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It has also been previously mentioned that they are not their own room. It is a skin on a network with a handful of other rooms.
since there are evidently some players on the tables who are not on WPEX the whole network still has to take rake (and then WPEX gives the rake back to their own players).

I don't know if this is correct or not. But that's what others have said around here in previous discussions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats 100% correct. www.truemoneygames.com is another skin (Much better bye the way, but with rake!). There may be more.
Old 05-30-2006, 01:12 PM

yeah i got back $550.... Not bad, and the withdrawl went thru in less than 24 hours... However they will only let u take out up the amount u put in. What i am not sure about is what happens when u make another withdrawl, are u only allowed to take out upto the amount of your first deposit??
Old 05-30-2006, 06:20 PM

wtf?
Old 05-30-2006, 10:19 PM

So we win funmoney when we play there???
Old 06-01-2006, 03:16 PM

that can t be true can it???? has anybody had any difficulties cashing out?

wolf
Old 06-01-2006, 06:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
yeah i got back $550.... Not bad, and the withdrawl went thru in less than 24 hours... However they will only let u take out up the amount u put in. What i am not sure about is what happens when u make another withdrawl, are u only allowed to take out upto the amount of your first deposit??

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you are misreading their terms (although I haven't looked at them).

Pretty sure that you can cash-out however much you want.
The original amount that you deposit goes straight back to the method that you deposited it under perhaps?
And the rest might take longer and/or you might have to select which method to receive it (which can be the same if you want)?

Something like that anyway.

I've cashed-out way more than I deposited and had no problem. Cash-out was processed in about 2 minutes (which is not uncommon for sports-betting sites that limit the number of times you can cash-out without paying a fee).