Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2006, 03:19 AM

Default Re: Alan Goerhing

Of course i am a little agitated. You dids and some others attacked me for no reason. I said or did nothing to you. I had a conversation with Alan G. He made some statements that were very insulting and untrue imo about Phil hellmuth nd i called him on it. What is worng with that? I am not driving Alan away. I just questioned his bold claims is all. Do you really think little old me is gonna scare aay poker authorities becasue i disagee with them? Do you really think the man is that thin skinned? You just don't like it becasue you believe in kissing butt to celebrities i think. I don't. I judge them like any other poster. If i think he says somthing correct i will say so. But i feel he was incorrect. I'm not trying to drive alan or any other celebritiy away. But i dont feel they can make any bold claim they want and i cant quesiton it becasue you and others dont like it. I would like to se Alan post more. He seems like a nice and smart guy and would be great contributer to the forum. I just dont agree with his sttements about hellmuth compared to him. I dont see Alan's play much more complex than hellmuths like he said.

I'm sorry you feel the way you do but it doesnt make it correct. I'm a nice guy. I stick to the facts ALL the time and like good discussion. I got a bad rep here and i may never be able to change that. But it doesnt mean i dont have the right to speak my mind in a discussion. If you notice i always keep to the facts and dont resort to insults like everyone who is agaisnt me does. Maybe they are worng and not me? Anyway i got nothing agaisnt yuou but you posted to me about what im doing wotng with my posts so i am only defending myself. Notice i never told you how or how you should post. Feel free to speak what you like. I wish you would feel i hd the same right. I hope no hard feelings and i'll try to be even nicer than i already am to the celebs to make you guys happy if thats what i need to do for you guys to not give me such a hard time. But if they make statements llike Alan did i will call them out. But in a nice way. And i don't see Alan G. as an authority on poker. Just becasue you feel he is doesn't make i so. He seems like a nice guy and probbaly a smart guy. But i dont agree an authority on poker jmo. And if you asked many other tourney pros i think they would tell you the same thing i just said as i have heard that before.