Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-27-2006, 10:07 AM

Default Re: Urinal Stagefright - Advice?

This is a gay symptom.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:13 AM

F_ck people who say that its a "gay symptom". Makes you sound immature and homophobic.

I think the real reason is that some men feel vulnerable with their piece hanging out, and its difficult to relax. How is that a "gay symptom"? or a precursor to homosexuality?

Man, some people in this forum are so dumb its mindboggling.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If there are other people either next to me at the urinal or talking to me especially, I often find myself just standing there, wang in hand, trying in vain to start the flowage. Nothing happens. The moment they walk out the door, the faucet runs fine.

Any tips on overcoming stagefright?

[/ QUOTE ]

Pee really loud and proudly.

You're just embarassed to pee. When you go to the bathroom at home and people are around, do you pee into the middle of the toilet, so it makes a loud noise, or around the edges so it's quiet?
Old 05-27-2006, 10:17 AM

Around the edges. Saves the splash!
Old 05-27-2006, 10:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know if this is good advice or not but I randomly started counting to 10- kinda slowly. The idea was to start peeing before I reached 10. I would do the counting thing everywhere though, even alone at my house. Honestly, I have no idea if that was what helped. However it's hardly a problem for me anymore and I don't do the counting thing anymore.

[/ QUOTE ]

I came up with the same thing, except I count down from 10. Works like a charm. I have no idea why I decided to do it, and was very surprised to see I'm not the only one.
Old 05-27-2006, 11:02 AM

Hold it for way too long. You'll be dying to get it out no matter who is staring at your peter.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
F_ck people who say that its a "gay symptom". Makes you sound immature and homophobic.

I think the real reason is that some men feel vulnerable with their piece hanging out, and its difficult to relax. How is that a "gay symptom"? or a precursor to homosexuality?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a precursor to homesexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that), because instead of pissing, he is thinking about the other cocks around him. If he wants the other cocks or not at this point in his progression is still up for debate, but he's definately thinking about them.

By the way, I just got back from my first round of golf today. I used the urinal 3 times (much coffee and baileys today). Each time, the stall next to me was occupied. I pissed successfully, without delay, 3 successive times.

I am safe.
Old 05-27-2006, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a precursor to homesexuality (not that there's anything wrong with that), because instead of pissing, he is thinking about the other cocks around him. If he wants the other cocks or not at this point in his progression is still up for debate, but he's definately thinking about them.

By the way, I just got back from my first round of golf today. I used the urinal 3 times (much coffee and baileys today). Each time, the stall next to me was occupied. I pissed successfully, without delay, 3 successive times.

I am safe.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you just like hanging around other men's penises...
Old 05-27-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yesterday, I was using the urinal down the hall from my office. I drink a ton of water and tea and such and I have a healthy prostate, so I was peeing like a racehorse. Guy comes in, goes to the urinal two down from me, and after a second says "Man, you sound serious" in almost a complimentary way. It's one of the most appaling things that's ever happened to me. I finished and walked out as quickly as I could.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is totally uncalled for, and yet i found myself laughing so hard.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:46 PM

surprised nobody has suggested the following: think of everyone who has ever meant something to you and is close to you, now think of them being in the washroom with you and watching you at the urinal. they all want to see your pee and are cheering you on. that might help you.