Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-11-2006, 07:27 PM

Default Pokertracker Question..

I have just recently purchased PT and am trying to better understand the Gametime+ feature. Here are my concerns..

1. What is the best way to datamine at Party? I read in another thread that it is not allowed anymore and when I try datamining when I am just observing a table it does not work. Then, I also read you are able to change your username to one of the users at the table and it will datamine, but how can you do that for multiple tables?

2. Dealing with autorate... What minimum number of hands do you require in order to autorate a player. Also, is there a way for PT to automatically autorate players at tables you are playing at, because sometimes I am playing a table and a player has enough hands to be autorated but the icon does not appear next to their name.

3. Finally, what average table %'s do you consider to be profitable? Also, do you change which stats appear on the table.. VP$IP, PFR, etc..

Sorry this is somewhat lengthy but I'm trying to gain a better grasp of this software and any help is appreciated..
Old 01-11-2006, 08:07 PM

Default Re: Pokertracker Question..

www.pokertracker.com

you will be a lot better off asking this there.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:09 PM

1. partymine. google it up. www.poker-solutions.com i think?
2. i require at least 200. no you have to do batches. it doesn't 'automatically' auto rate. nor does it automatically update the rating. you have to run batches.
3. dont pay attention to the table aggregates. focus on which bad players you're going to isolate.
Old 01-12-2006, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
no you have to do batches. it doesn't 'automatically' auto rate. nor does it automatically update the rating. you have to run batches.

[/ QUOTE ]

When auto-importing, there is an option to "Auto-rate players when importing hand histories." I've never used it, but it sounds like it does it automatically as you play.