Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-26-2006, 04:06 PM

Default Re: Your drug war at work

[ QUOTE ]
A shot to the back of the head of the kneeling convict, along with a bill for the bullet to the convict's family, as is done in China, would save the prison expense and in fact be a far more effective deterrent.

[/ QUOTE ]

On the off chance that you are serious, I might point out that killing people for using currently illegal substances seems not to have been all that effective a deterrent in China (since the Chinese seem to still be using drugs).

You might also take a moment to consider whether totalitarianism is the right answer to a drug "problem" that (absent the harms caused by drug prohibition) is relatively minor and inconsequential (over the long-term, as opposed to in the life of any one particular individual - sample size and all that).
Old 05-26-2006, 04:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's interesting to note that the biggest dealer of drugs to America (allegedly) is in fact the US Govt. and that Drug money from cocaine and Heroin trade is keeping the flimsy US economy from going belly up.

I think the only reason they keep the stuf illegal is so that they make more money out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

How much does the governement collect in the drug game, ahem, i mean drug war?
Old 05-26-2006, 11:44 PM

viva Holland.
Old 05-26-2006, 11:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's interesting to note that the biggest dealer of drugs to America (allegedly) is in fact the US Govt. and that Drug money from cocaine and Heroin trade is keeping the flimsy US economy from going belly up.

I think the only reason they keep the stuf illegal is so that they make more money out of it.

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh this sheds some light on your 9/11 posts. Welcome to "ignore", youre joining good company with Sharkey.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

In your 9/11 posts you claim not to be crazy. And I want to believe you. But then you go and post stuff like this.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:26 AM

Hopey,

He's not crazy. Just high.
Old 05-27-2006, 12:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hopey,

He's not crazy. Just high.

[/ QUOTE ]

It would explain a lot of his "theories".
Old 05-27-2006, 12:49 AM

What are your (to anyone) thoughts on the governments attitude towards possession and distribution of cocaine, herion and other harder drugs?
Old 05-27-2006, 07:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ahhh this sheds some light on your 9/11 posts. Welcome to "ignore", youre joining good company with Sharkey.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol - you don't want to listen to a viewpoint that might have some truth to it - so you stick your fingers in your ears. Does the idea that the CIA deals drugs raises too many uncomfortable questions for you to deal with???

[ QUOTE ]
In your 9/11 posts you claim not to be crazy. And I want to believe you. But then you go and post stuff like this

[/ QUOTE ]

I promise you I'm not crazy.

There is even more compelling evidence to suggest CIA drug connections than there is for any of the 911 stuff. for example ...

Google search Michael Ruppert.

Watch the start of the "911 Truth and Lies video" (it's on google video)

In the first 5 mins of the vid or so, he states he has firm evidence gathered from 1978 in his time as an LAPD narc (he has a highly commended record as a narc) that the CIA deals drugs he confronts then CIA director John Deutch about it at a public meeting. John Deutch was just about to be appointed as Secretary of Defense. JD's reaction to that question i)speaks volumes as anyone with a rudimentary understanding of body language will tell you ii)cost him the appointment. (the fact that this single question did in fat cost JD that appointment is widely reported)

There is a huge amount of info in the public domain that supports the idea that the US Govt deals drugs and keeps them illegally to keep it's economy afloat.

That case is even easier to argue than the 911 stuff.
Old 05-27-2006, 07:34 AM

another drug war lie disproven - No Marijuana link to lung cancer

I like this quote the best....

[ QUOTE ]
He theorized that tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, a chemical in marijuana smoke that produces its psychotropic effect, may encourage aging, damaged cells to die off before they become cancerous.

[/ QUOTE ]

wonder how the [censored] machine will spin this - ah well - one more reason to violate the unjust law keeping us from enjoying God's creation.

RB