Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2006, 07:21 PM

Default Re: Easiest & Most Profitable Lower Stakes Hold \'Em Game On-Line?

Low limit newbie here ~400 hrs online, mostly Paradise $0.50-1.00 to $2-4 LH and 7CS, ~100 hrs B&M ($6-12 and below). $0.50-1.00 are just terrible (7SC a little better but not much), but can get pretty boring grinding or seaching for a table of nitwits. Lately been giving the SNGs a try. The folks playing $6 (10/table) NLH SNGs on Paradise are EXTREMELY soft. I'd rate myself nothing more than above average, but was stunned to catch four wins and a second in eight trys ($8.12/hr profit in my small sample). They're clueless to the basics, position, pot-odds, shorthand play, how stack sizes should impact your play. Last nite watching TV, looked up to find four from the table had gone out midway thru the first level on ONE HAND....checked the hand history and it was pure madness; a solid hand winning, a marginal hand, and the rest had to have been medicated. Can't imagine getting into a big show down for 900-1000 chips with blinds just 5/10 unless you've got AA KK preflop or a set, str8, or flush on flop. Seriously doubt 70% have read any NLH book.