Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-23-2006, 01:09 AM

Default Re: 24 SEASON FINALE

Bleh, I was late to this show and have watched all 5 seasons in the last couple of months (got through season 5 in about the last 3 days). This season started off pretty decent, but went seriously downhill over the last 4-5 hours. But I still [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Jack.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:11 AM

[ QUOTE ]
IT IS ON THE PEN. I AM FIRST ONE. CALLED IT BEFORE COMMERCIAL BREAK. THANK SMARTALECC5

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, you saw the camera zoom in and pay attention as the President makes sure to tuck a pen back into his pocket, too?
Old 05-23-2006, 01:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Sure Jack is a prisoner right now...but just wait till a Chinese cult decides to launch an attack against the Chinese....oh then Jack BAUER and Chow Yun Fat will have to team up and kick some ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be like The Rock where there is a hopless terrorist situation and the only one that can help them Sean Connery who has been locked away forever.

chinese guy #1: "omg they are going to kill everybody waht do we do?"

chinese guy #2: "there is one man who can help us"

chinese guy #3: "no. you are crazy. impossible"

chinese guy #2: "he is our only chance."

chinese guy #1: "who?"

chinese guy #3: "Jack Bauer"

chinese guy #1: "omg. you mean he's real? i thought he was only a myth."

chinese guy #2: "no... not a myth... a legend."
Old 05-23-2006, 01:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I cannot think of a reason the China thinks Bauer will be valuable to them alive and taking Bauer away from CTU will not be good.

[/ QUOTE ]

umm, you obviously haven't watched this show all that much from teh begining have you. THere are plenty of people that jack has pissed off over the years that would love to use him for their own Eichmann like experiments, and the fact that the US government would make things worthwhile for the chinese to get him back, and there is always the fact that those in charge of the chinese gov can be perverse and torture him for a long time for their own enjoyment
Old 05-23-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Sure Jack is a prisoner right now...but just wait till a Chinese cult decides to launch an attack against the Chinese....oh then Jack BAUER and Chow Yun Fat will have to team up and kick some ass.

[/ QUOTE ]

It'll be like The Rock where there is a hopless terrorist situation and the only one that can help them Sean Connery who has been locked away forever.

chinese guy #1: "omg they are going to kill everybody waht do we do?"

chinese guy #2: "there is one man who can help us"

chinese guy #3: "no. you are crazy. impossible"

chinese guy #2: "he is our only chance."

chinese guy #1: "who?"

chinese guy #3: "Jack Bauer"

chinese guy #1: "omg. you mean he's real? i thought he was only a myth."

chinese guy #2: "no... not a myth... a legend."

[/ QUOTE ]

Bad joke.
Old 05-23-2006, 02:33 AM

damn season 6 is going to be siiiiiiiiiiiiick. obviously they are going to take bauer back to china, torture the [censored] out of him for a while, and then probably design a series of covert operations against the us that he will have to carry out or they will torture/kill kim/audrey...or something to that extent...this will fit in perfectly as 12 of the next 24 hours will show the ctu trying to hunt down the fugitive double agent jack bauer like they do every season when they think he has gone rogue and is secretly working against them, even though everytime he ends up saving the day. so next years season will shape up pretty much like first 2 hours him in the prison getting tortured and/or a potential try and escape plot but he gets caught, next 12-15 hours jack in us doing things for chinese while killing lots of people and avoiding ctu agents...during this time numerous moles will be identified and jack will enlist the help of close friends to carry out whatever mission the chinese have tasked. that leaves us with about 7 hours where will jack will turn on chinese and pwn. voila. season 6. i should be a [censored] writer.

edit: to make it more badass, at one point in the season premiere we will have a nice exchange between jack bauer and some chinese dude in CHINESE. and everyone will be like wtf super agent jack bauer speaks chinese, that makes no sense, then everyone else will be like you dumb [censored], it's jack bauer of course he speaks chinese. i am [censored] brilliant.
Old 05-23-2006, 03:35 AM

i sincerely hope season 7 brings back german superagent theo staller who wants his own revenge for being doublecrossed by bauer
Old 05-23-2006, 03:48 AM

I don't think she was behind it. I'm pretty sure the Chinese were watching for an opening, knowing what all was going on, and seeing Jack re-appear. There had to be someone in the government behind it all.

That was so sad, when he asked them to kill him. I've seen every episode, and it hurt to see him beg for his death. But in all he's been through, and now with Kim turning him away, there can't be anything he'd see worth living for - he knows he's headed for a chinese prison for life. He doesn't have Palmer to help him either. Man, this was a gut-wrenching season. I remember back in the second episode ever, when Jack's boss was gunned down outside that office building in front of Jack, it seemed crazy that such an important person would be killed. I guess I never would have thought that so many would die.

I'm so filled with mixed emotions and anticipation of January. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2006, 04:21 AM

By far the worst season of 24 yet. I was actually somewhat hoping they would kill Jack so the show wouldn't go even more down the shitter. I don't understand how people who have watched this show from the start can think this was a good season...
Old 05-23-2006, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What happened to the German agent?

[/ QUOTE ]

Watch LOST Wends night to find out.

Am I the only one who thinks Logan alerted the Chinese about Jack?

They could go so many ways with the Chinese thing. They could do a Prison(in this case China) Break with Jack while CTU deals with a new crisis back home--this also allows them to bring in a new character in Jack's old role.

They could have Aaron, Chase, Wayne Palmer, and Bill Buchanan going all A-Team as they bust into China and spring Jack from the pokey in a modified tractor.

They could have the Chinese use Jack against the US(doubtful he do it), against North Korea, infiltrate a terrorist group, do suicide missions, etc.

limitless possibilities