Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-21-2006, 05:50 PM

Default anyone playing on b2b?

What's PLO availablility/quality like on b2b? I've been looking at that source bonus, and it'd be sort of nice if there were decent games in the .5/1 level I could mix in. Anybody playing there?
Old 05-21-2006, 06:57 PM

Default Re: anyone playing on b2b?

what is b2b? Url?
Old 05-21-2006, 07:02 PM

b2b consists of many sites. for example
www.24hpoker.com
www.heypoker.com

and something like 200 more.
Old 05-23-2006, 12:10 AM

bump...
Old 05-23-2006, 01:25 AM

There is usually plenty of .25/.50 and a few higher games running. Unfortunately 6-max is prevalent and their idea of full ring is 8 people. Furthermore, I got my ass handed to me there like never before, because the software is rigged. Have a nice time.
Old 05-23-2006, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
There is usually plenty of .25/.50 and a few higher games running. Unfortunately 6-max is prevalent and their idea of full ring is 8 people. Furthermore, I got my ass handed to me there like never before, because the software is rigged. Have a nice time.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't win over the long term at B2B you should seriously consider killing yourself.

Just kidding-or am i?
Old 05-23-2006, 02:18 AM

2 words... HIGH VARIANCE.

The sheer amount of unimaginable plays made by the crazy Europeans who inhabit the B2B network will drive you insane... be mentally prepared if you plan on bonus hunting there.
Old 05-23-2006, 03:29 AM

I cleared a couple of bonuses on here. I ran well and then ran (or played) badly. The variance is pretty big but the tables can be pretty profitable.

It improved my 6max game no end, which I was very glad of. There's quite a few nut-peddlers even at the 6max tables so you really have to increase your aggression to stay ahead and steal pots.

I think you need to buy a hand importer bit of software if you want to use Pokertracker.

Bonuses are nice and big and aren't too hard to clear given the size of them. www.b2bheaven.com is a good list.
Old 05-23-2006, 04:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If you can't win over the long term at B2B you should seriously consider killing yourself.

Just kidding-or am i?

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll never know if I can beat it long term because I'll never go back. Every nut flush runs into a straight flush and every boat runs into quads. I also can't handle aggro 6-max PLO cause I'm a spinelsss turd. After 5000 hands, I won a tiny bit at the full tables but finished stuck 200 euros at 6-max. Thankfully the bonus made me forget about it pretty fast.
Old 05-23-2006, 07:54 AM

At the busy times (lunchtime to evening US time) there's usually maybe 4 25c/50c 6max PLO tables, maybe 2 50c/1euro 6max PLO and 1 table of 1/2 and 2/4 PLO, throw in a 8-person PLO table at each level and that's about as busy as it gets.
You can always watch Patrik Antonius waiting to play on the 200E/400E limit tables if you get bored.

I cleared the 100% 600euro bonus on Martinspoker in about 2 weeks of multitabling the 25c/50c and 50/1 6max tables. Not sure of the number of hands it took or table hours but I needed to clear 3000 poker points within 30 days. every pot that's raked over 31cents where you were dealt a hand gets you one point. AFAIR the pot size needed to reach about 7euro for this much to be raked.

If you run/play well you will make alot of money on top of the bonus, running badly hurts :/
[ QUOTE ]
What's PLO availablility/quality like on b2b? I've been looking at that source bonus, and it'd be sort of nice if there were decent games in the .5/1 level I could mix in. Anybody playing there?

[/ QUOTE ]