Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-19-2006, 06:41 PM

Default I\'m a new affiliate need help with a sign up

Ok, so I have a friend that use to play party a long time ago, but now he plays full tilt. He found out I was pushing the party site, and decided he would bring some of his play to party to help me out. So he went and made an account but then could not deposit, credit cards, neteller bla bla bla. Finally I realized he did not have a clean comp(no party install). So what can he do now. Can he go to a clean comp to deposit and then he's fine, or does he need to go to a clean comp and make a completely new account? Would I be able to quick cash him even though the account was made on a previous party computer? thanks for the help guys.
Old 05-19-2006, 06:52 PM

Default Re: I\'m a new affiliate need help with a sign up

He probably still has an active account at Party. If he did not close it he should not try to create another account. Having multiple accounts is against the T & C.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:01 PM

I just talked to him, the old account was a play money account. His old account is dormant too. He's not on rakeback or anything. He just said he'll play party to help me out. Either way, what does he need to do to get money on the account. CLEAN COMP DEPOSIT? or can I quick cash him the money? And is it standard to not let people make new play money accounts?
Old 05-19-2006, 07:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So he went and made an account but then could not deposit, credit cards, neteller bla bla bla. Finally I realized he did not have a clean comp(no party install). So what can he do now.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think a clean computer is the issue based on this information. Apparently he created a new account but could not deposit. This is a funding issue he should contact Party about. Why are they not accepting his NETeller or credit cards? Have him ask Party. An old Play Money account should not prevent him from making a deposit.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:24 PM

Well at first I thought it was because he already had a money account on that comp. according to him it was just play money. I am curious about this now, if someone tries to make a new account on a comp with a party account already installed(real money), will the software not let him make a new account at all, or will it just not let him deposit in the new one. He was doing this as a favor so i want to make this as easy for him as possible. If he has to call party CS it's just more work for him to do. I'm not sure how much he is willing to put up with to play a little on PP.
Old 05-19-2006, 07:48 PM

try sending him $50 in quick cash...it will tell you if the account is tracked to you.

keep your correspondence where he told you he had a play money account, in case party wonders...they have more sense of humor if the player lied than if you did.

the fifty bucks will mess up his $100 sign up bonus so do not complete the transfer without his permission. i actually think he might have forgotten that he had a real money account in the past, because a play money account woulnd't block his neteller or other deposit methods.

but it might not matter once he gets started...he can ask for a check or do a transfer out from you for a while...he can use IGMpay with a new bank account too and even get the other $100 bonus for his hassles unless they have stopped the IGMPay bonus.

he may likely get the phone call from party, or have them temporarily close his new account until they can talk to him and find out it isn't a scam account. tell him not to sound nervous and not to volunteer any information.

there are no hard and fast rules about any of this, you just have to go with it and keep asking them what they want to have done until they do what you want, and don't act nervous or nasty.
Old 05-20-2006, 12:00 AM

ya, thanks for the great info. He initially told me that he did play on pp. But then later said, "oh, i thought you meant pacific poker:". Like I said he's just a very casual player, he's not even interested in the 100 bonus, just the 25 bonus. He said he was finally able to deposit, I don't know what the deal was with it. I'm pretty sure all he had before was a play money account. Hopefully he put in the right sign up code, lol. well thanks so much for the good info AAAA
Old 05-21-2006, 09:51 AM

you are welcome, but i am not sure what quick cash does for the CPA accounts that only pay them $25 bucks for making a new account. we never do that type, since it isn't an ongoing percentage.

i am pretty sure quick cash will not trigger the $25 bonus, though. quick cash is specifically for MGR accounts, not CPA.