Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-16-2006, 12:03 AM

Default Re: Who\'s getting killed in Thursday\'s OC Finale? (poll, plz no spoile

80% kirsten 10% sandy 10% other. There is just simply no where for those characters/that relationship to go, nothing to give them air time for any more. One of them has to go. It will NOT be a kid. Why is kirsten not a poll option anyways..
Old 05-16-2006, 12:43 AM

Default Re: Who\'s getting killed in Thursday\'s OC Finale? (poll, plz no spoile

OK, so the ad they showed during Prison Break just now had Kirsten and Julie as choices as well. I'm not sure if it was a different ad I saw on Sunday or if I just didn't see all of the choices correctly. Either way I apologize for the omissions in the poll, and I change my vote to Julie because she's just completely worthless.

Theben, I really like your reasoning though, and I think that makes Marissa dying more likely. There is no OC without Ryan though. I just can't see them killing him off.
Old 05-16-2006, 02:46 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You obviously missed her on Punk'd where she didn't look all that great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, I don't really watched Punk'd. It's really only funnny about 2% of the time, IMO.
However, when she was on the OC can you honestly tell me she wasn't smoking hot?
Old 05-16-2006, 03:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
It has been crap since S1 ended. Although S3 is so bad it actually makes S2 seem great.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeti,

This was my impression as well. The first season focused on the "fish out of water" character of Ryan, and his attempt to fit in in Newport. I think that was the most interesting part of the show. Afterwards, the show just became a silly soap opera.
Old 05-16-2006, 04:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
80% kirsten 10% sandy 10% other. There is just simply no where for those characters/that relationship to go, nothing to give them air time for any more. One of them has to go. It will NOT be a kid. Why is kirsten not a poll option anyways..

[/ QUOTE ]

Kirsten is so dead. If she were a poll option I would vote her. She is, also, quite hot for an older lady.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Capone - really? You're talking about the hottie teenager who plays Marisa's sister? I just find this hard to believe.

-Al
Old 05-17-2006, 03:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Capone - really? You're talking about the hottie teenager who plays Marisa's sister? I just find this hard to believe.

-Al

[/ QUOTE ]

He was referring to the chick who played Marissa's bi-hookup, Alex. (Real name: Olivia Wilde) Pandering to whatever male audience the show has, at it's finest

Old 05-17-2006, 03:33 AM

Chiss - oh, ok that makes more sense. Thanks.

-Al
Old 05-18-2006, 10:38 PM

Default Re: Thursday\'s OC Finale: What happens? (spoilers from Fox previews)

[ QUOTE ]
I went through a very deep analysis of this, and here are my thoughts with justifications

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]It will be either Ryan or Marisaa. in all probability, they will not die and only be very hurt. Of the 2, I pick marissa.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yay for me, kinda. Crap. RIP marissa. : [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

this actually stinks.

Discuss the OC departures
Old 05-18-2006, 11:22 PM

I thought she was very hot on the show, I'm just saying she didn't look that great at all on Punk'd.

I don't really watch the show either but I was flipping through the channels and she was on and didn't look all that great.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLioG...nk%27d%20wilde

Check it out for yourself. She looks pretty plain jane in this video.
Old 05-18-2006, 11:30 PM

Who [censored] dies?