Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 12:20 PM

Default Re: Diet/weight loss pills

well i'm not obese by any means, but I find that when I go out to eat, I'm a lot hungrier than I'd like to be, so I just need something to curb my appetite a bit.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:37 PM

Last I heard ECA was banned in US right? I'm serious that theres no reason you couldn't use a little bit of meth with aspirin and other vitamins you should be right, I don't mean go and take enough to get you high for a party but a little here and there.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:42 PM

No, ephedra is banned in the US (the natural compound), but the synthetic ephedrine is still legal.
Old 05-15-2006, 12:51 PM

IMO, 90% of people dont need any pills. It is tough, but very very possible to get down to 10% bodyfat by eating right and working out. ECA/ and those types fo pills should be used for someone at a plateau, who want to go the extra step and get really ripped, like from 10% down to 6 or 7. It actually makes it easier in the long run if you only use ECAs to get really ripped (6%) if that is your goal. Its too easy to get down to the low double digits to need to rely on help.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
IMO, 90% of people dont need any pills. It is tough, but very very possible to get down to 10% bodyfat by eating right and working out. ECA/ and those types fo pills should be used for someone at a plateau, who want to go the extra step and get really ripped, like from 10% down to 6 or 7. It actually makes it easier in the long run if you only use ECAs to get really ripped (6%) if that is your goal. Its too easy to get down to the low double digits to need to rely on help.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't understand this logic at all, it's ok to eat right but (help in the form of "natura;" foods), it's ok to use protein shakes (help in the form of food supplements) but another kind of help is like cheating or something, dude he doesn't want to win the olympics he just wants to get shredded and [censored] some hit bitties I say take whatever you can get and read up about first, why waste your time, drugs mean you can make the most of your workouts and be as productive as possible with the rest of your time.

Eating really good and getting to a low body fat is [censored] hard work and requires more time than most people who want to have life outside that and their work or study have. I know I dieted and ate seriously for about 6mths one year and it really consumed my time. Yes it got easier but it was still a pain I feel and I'd be unlikely to ever return to that kind of lifestyle in the near future.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he just wants to get shredded

[/ QUOTE ]

who is "he"?
Old 05-15-2006, 01:33 PM

Hoodia Gordonii is probably a great idea for you. It's non-stimulant and works strictly as an appetite suppressant.

http://www.4-womenshealth.com/altaso..._clinical.html

I know the link is somewhat bootleg, but the references at the bottom are legit. If you're really interested, you can do a literature search from them.

As far as the ECA stack goes, I'll clarify a few points...

Ephedra is legal. You can buy it in a store that happens to carry it. Also the internet is handy for this..
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/U.S._Fed...ns_ephedra_ban

It works primarily through increasing NE (norepinepherine) levels, with the caffeine helping to maintain the increased levels. In my reading, the aspirin is only questionably necessary. It seems as though it helps to prevent the stimulant-tolerance effect, but has been associated with acute (but reversible) hepatotoxicity (liver damage).

In addition to the appetite suprresion it causes, it also helps the mobilization of fatty acid stores to be burned as energy(by inactivating an enzyme that your body uses to turn OFF fat burning), and increases your basal metabolic rate through thermogenesis. Sorry I don't have any cites for this, sorta doing it off the top of my head.

The ECA stack is solid, just make sure you keep the dosages reasonable and don't over use it.

If anyone has any questions on diets or supps, feel free to PM me on this.

Standard BS disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. Do not take this if you have high blood pressure, have a heart condition, are pregnant, nursing, or may become pregnant.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:37 PM

ECA is your best bet, unless you want to take something illegal, in which case, you should do DNP (dinitrophenol). Be a real man and take that stuff.

Sure, you'll sweat yellow, get sickening fevers, develop rashes and hives, and you might die, but hey, you lose a pound of fat per day while on it. Booyah.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:40 PM

im highly against weight loss pills of any kind. if youre serious about losing weight, go work out. its better for you in every way possible, from mental well being to physical conditioning and well being. also change eating habits. there are good books on this and personal trainers, doctors, etc... to consult with, use them.
Old 05-15-2006, 01:44 PM

But in reality, you should be working out with a cardio plan at least three times a week for 20-30 minutes a day with dietary supplements. Also, don't eat a lot.