Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-14-2006, 01:03 AM

Default Re: My cat\'s shoulder is probably dislocated, what are my options?

[ QUOTE ]
He only made two points, neither of which could be shown to be definitively wrong. You may think that the free-market wouldn't help the health-care system or that Bush's failures should be attributed to other sources, but you're going to have a hell of a hard time showing that either is certainly false.

Knee-jerk "you're wrong" reactions are rarely correct in political debate. The issues are just too complex. Why don't you go read some books and then come back with something worthwhile to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the retard wants an economics lesson, he can sign up at the local community college and take a class.

Keep the uninformed politics and "Bush is an idiot lolz" bashing to their respective threads. Can you even see the [censored] thread title?
Old 05-14-2006, 01:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
He only made two points, neither of which could be shown to be definitively wrong. You may think that the free-market wouldn't help the health-care system or that Bush's failures should be attributed to other sources, but you're going to have a hell of a hard time showing that either is certainly false.

Knee-jerk "you're wrong" reactions are rarely correct in political debate. The issues are just too complex. Why don't you go read some books and then come back with something worthwhile to say?

[/ QUOTE ]

If the retard wants an economics lesson, he can sign up at the local community college and take a class.

Keep the uninformed politics and "Bush is an idiot lolz" bashing to their respective threads. Can you even see the [censored] thread title?

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I usually type blind.

It's my thread, if I want to tell you you're acting like an idiot in it, I will.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

roFL
Old 05-14-2006, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I usually type blind.

It's my thread, if I want to tell you you're acting like an idiot in it, I will.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ooh, it's my thread so I own it and can call you an idiot.

Well, it's not my thread and I can call you a dicksucking person who missed the point.

Go figure!
Old 05-14-2006, 02:17 AM

this thread is so funny on so many levels

OP: chill and excercise some common sense. is this thread helping anyone? i feel like OOT creates it's own demand a lot of the time.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Keep the uninformed politics and "Bush is an idiot lolz" bashing to their respective threads.

[/ QUOTE ]

This type of bashing works well anywhere.
Old 05-14-2006, 04:51 AM

I will cure this cat. He will be back to normal in the morning.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:17 PM

I really think you should get another opinion. You can find a vet who will charge you less or give you a payment plan. Call around.

Letting this heal on its own is pretty risky. If you're not going to operate to fix it, I really think you should remove the leg. Cats can get along just fine with three legs. A lot better than they do with gangrene/death.
Old 05-14-2006, 02:21 PM

Yah, get about 2-3 more opinions, whats another $900? And while you are at it, call the Mayo Cat Clinic in Cleveland and fly little Whiskers to see a top notch speicalist. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 05-14-2006, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My other option was to isolate him in a small-ish cage (3'x 2') for 2-3 months and let it heal on it's own. Best case scenario for this a perfect healing, worst case scenario is death resulting from infection. Thankfully the vet feels this is very unlikely, considering the cats age and the type of break. Most likely scenario is it healing fine with the possibility of a limp.

Since I can't really afford 3000$, I decided to do the cage route. Hopefully this will heal him. [b]But if it doesn't and he dies, I'm going to hell.

[/ QUOTE ]