Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-12-2006, 03:57 PM

Default Uninstalling PAHUD

I had a laptop with PokerAce on it that I sold to my friend (also a poker player). I thought nothing of it, but when I bought a new laptop and installed PokerAce, my registration code got flagged. I told this noob to uninstall my PAHUD from his computer immediately, but he owns a copy also and would like to continue using it. My question is whether uninstalling the program will allow him to enter in his own code or whether MY code will be saved in the registry.
Old 05-12-2006, 04:55 PM

Default Re: Uninstalling PAHUD

I think the program will asume it's you, so it use your code, before I bought PAHUD I first installed the demo, I started it up and then I forgot about it, later on I became interested about this software again and it came to my mind I had it installed since before, but I couldn't start it up, cus my demo period was over, so I uninstalled it, cleaned my registry and downloaded and installed PAHUD again, I tought that would help so I could get another look on it, but somehow it could feel I had it before even tough I cleaned my registry, so I just gave up a and bought it, 25 bux is well spent money for that program, your friend could reinstall the system, that would certanly fix it, the programmer of PAHUD can give you a better sollution,
Old 05-12-2006, 05:00 PM

ugh, this is gay. Now it only works on my laptop because I have blocked network access.
Old 05-13-2006, 01:26 AM

If your friend uninstalls completely and reinstalls, he will be able to enter his own registration code and I will be able to unflag your code. Just send an email to support@pokeracesoftware.com once your friend does this.