Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2006, 08:43 PM

Default Re: I [censored] hate Party software

So I sent party an email (will post if anyone wants to read) and they sent me this reply. Nice to know that they reconized that it was an issue on their end and not just an issue with my cookies (altought the bastards still didn't admit it). The guy I raised had about 40ish bucs so this is probably correct.

Dear Lizard King,

You have been awarded a bonus amount of 40 dollars and the money has been added into your Bonus account. All you need to do now is to play 200 raked hands raked hands and the bonus amount will be released to your Real money account.

The bonus expires on 06-JUN-06 EST. Hence, you have to play 200 raked hands raked hands by 06-JUN-06 EST. If the above conditions are not met, your bonus will expire. Details and disclaimer.

Hope you are having an exciting time playing at Party Poker. Do check the latest promotions by visiting our monthly events calendar.

Tell a friend about Party Poker and earn 50 dollars. Your friend will get 25 dollars. Click on this link for more details.

Sincerely Yours,
Party Poker Team
info@partypoker.com
Main Tel: +350 50509
Toll-Free: +1 800 852 4719 (USA & Canada Only)

Unsubscribe: If you no longer wish to receive emails from us, simply click on this link for instant removal. Our principal postal address is PartyPoker.com, WPC Productions (Gibraltar) Limited, iGlobalMedia Centre, 561 Imossi House #6-254, 1/5 Irish Town, Gibraltar
Old 05-07-2006, 08:51 PM

Although it's nice indeed that they are willing to compensate in some form a very squeeky wheel, it would be nicer if they fixed the problem and quit denying to others that it is on their end and that deleting cookies isn't remotely connected to the issue.
Old 05-07-2006, 09:49 PM

Sounds like a personal problem.
Old 05-11-2006, 12:32 PM

i've had the same problem lizard, but everytime i'm able to regain control and hit the button just before i time out. party just freezes for ~20 seconds. makes you nervous though, especially when you have a monster!