Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-06-2006, 07:50 PM

Default Re: KENTUCKY DERBY>>>WHO DO YOU LIKE????

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Well, I picked Barbaro and had Bluegrass Cat in my exotics, hope someone out there at 2+2 besides me made some $$$.

[/ QUOTE ]

Damn Naj, why couldn't I use your top 5 picks with my horse in a tri box? We'd be hammered in the clubhouse at Belmont Park tomorrow celebrating! Nah...don't think I could have had it because of Bluegrass Cat... However, my ol' man had the winner cold, but he usually bets favorites, so that didn't shock me... The key to everything today was Bluegrass Cat...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I had BCat in one tri box...with LRon and Steppenwolfer in the other...wth SNSaint. No $11.5k payout for me but I'll take the 294-1 on the exacta box!

Even funnier, my girlfriend seperately picked Barbaro [she picks one horse a year to bet on] for $10 to win. Maybe I can make her pay! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2006, 08:03 PM

Got pretty close to the big payout but no cigar. Got one outed by Bluegrass Cat on the river.

My boxed trifecta was Steppenwolfer, Barbaro, Brother Derek, & Sweetnorthernsaint. So pretty damn close for a first time horse bettor. Got two of the three and Bro. Derek was in a dead heat for fourth. Oh well maybe the next two Triple Crown races will bring me better luck.
Old 05-06-2006, 09:04 PM

DAMN YOU BLUEGRASS CAT!!!! ditto for me on the tri except for 12 had 8,2,18 box.