Old 05-03-2006, 12:57 PM

Default Re: Question to Party Poker

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I only played at one level.

[/ QUOTE ]

still doesnt seem like pp is right to me

[/ QUOTE ]\

My guess is that Hero was playing at NL25 or NL50. For counting bonus raked hands party is including hands 5 cent raked hands. For party points, a raked hand must have 1 cent per person raked and hands raked at ten cents per pot or more. There is a link on the party website that states what a raked hand. They gave you some extras for counting your bonus. Plus part points are in multiples of 20 hands.

I hope this helps.
Old 05-03-2006, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My guess is that Hero was playing at NL25 or NL50. For counting bonus raked hands party is including hands 5 cent raked hands. For party points, a raked hand must have 1 cent per person raked and hands raked at ten cents per pot or more. There is a link on the party website that states what a raked hand. They gave you some extras for counting your bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

NL25 full ring, and i've just checked my PT stats and over 200 of my raked hands were only 5cent, so unfortunatly this doesnt add up.

Got a reply from party tho:

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We understand that there is a discrepancy in the raked hands. We have escalated this to the department concerned and they are looking into the matter. We request you to get back to us after 24 to 48 hours so that we will be able to assist you in this regard.

We thank you for your patience and understanding in this regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

is it just me or does it read like they're just fobbing me off again? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-06-2006, 04:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for contacting us.

After going through your account details, I have added 20 party points to your account for the games you played on 01-MAY-06. Your party points balance was 9960. After crediting 20 party points your party points balance is 9980.

I would request you to check your party points details for the same.

We thank you in advance in your understanding in this regard.

[/ QUOTE ]

so theres a problem with the party points calculations, but they dont know what so they're just gonna correct errors when someone complains.

I was just curious to get an answer, but those of you out there that are actively collecting party points for something, i'd check you arent getting screwed! I dont see the point in them introducing a points system and a shop if they're just gonna use it as another way of mucking players about (but then it IS party i guess...)

(btw the only reason this was brought to my attention is because a few days earlier I played enough raked hands to earn a magic card but they didnt award me all the party points so i didnt get one - and i know i wasnt the only one this happened to)