Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2006, 11:16 AM

Default The Poker Gods are Killing me!!!

I have the worst bad run of my life! I can't get a playable hand, it don't matter what site I play on, the hands are just not comming, What is wrong with me??? I sit and fold for hours and hours day out and day in, 10 hours a day, and I am mostly blinded to death, I switched to shorthanded tables but I dont even get those marginal shorthanded hands, I have begun to doubt my self and even my poker skill even tough I been a winning player for 3 years,
atleast I have the dicipline not to play bad hands, when is this crap going to stop, what should I do? take a long brake or what? this have been going on for 2 months!!! and my bankroll is getting smaller and smaller, have anyone of you guys experienced anything like this? and how long can this continue? maybe I should start with some sacrifice to the poker gods, like killing a goat and drink it's blood or something. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 05-05-2006, 11:27 AM

Default Re: The Poker Gods are Killing me!!!

*LIFE*IS*EASY*EAT*SLEEP*POKER*
Old 05-05-2006, 11:40 AM

Default Re: The Poker Gods are Killing me!!!

you need to regain mental equilibrium. just take a break like you say. cash out and come back later, drink some blood and get a tan. the poker gods respect patient players. post in the psychology forum for more stimulating replies.
Closed Thread