Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2006, 05:01 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH MAFIA I (game thread)

Town Meeting is open!
Old 05-01-2006, 05:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright in round 2 Bucs voted for Vox, but then did not vote for him next round when he was actually lynched. In round 4 Bucs told Xorbie he did not see any reason Xorbie should lynch rbdog. Finally in round 5 Bucs did not vote MDoranD, and instead voted for you even after VR came out as doctor. I've already laid out my case so its all up to now, please dont mess this one up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its nice how much you did not include there. Also, I did not vote vox the next day I believe because I have been so busy. My voting paterns suck I acknowledge that. But, you know you are the mafia chuckles and so do I. I hope Hornacek will see it too.

vote chuckles
Old 05-01-2006, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Alright in round 2 Bucs voted for Vox, but then did not vote for him next round when he was actually lynched. In round 4 Bucs told Xorbie he did not see any reason Xorbie should lynch rbdog. Finally in round 5 Bucs did not vote MDoranD, and instead voted for you even after VR came out as doctor. I've already laid out my case so its all up to now, please dont mess this one up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its nice how much you did not include there. Also, I did not vote vox the next day I believe because I have been so busy. My voting paterns suck I acknowledge that. But, you know you are the mafia chuckles and so do I. I hope Hornacek will see it too.

vote chuckles

[/ QUOTE ]

Well why don't you explain to me what all I forgot there. Also being busy doesn't explain the other two things I accused of. And I might as well get this out of the way Lynch Bucs
Old 05-01-2006, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well why don't you explain to me what all I forgot there. Also being busy doesn't explain the other two things I accused of. And I might as well get this out of the way Lynch Bucs

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound as if I did not want to go for vox. Also, all of your points have to do with my voting. Mostly, because I have had a lot of work that has interfered with this game. Hornacek I am falling behind schedule, partially because I have been trying to make these posts and partially because this work is taking forever. I hope you pick correctly here. Bring it home for us.
Old 05-01-2006, 05:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You make it sound as if I did not want to go for vox. Also, all of your points have to do with my voting. Mostly, because I have had a lot of work that has interfered with this game. Hornacek I am falling behind schedule, partially because I have been trying to make these posts and partially because this work is taking forever. I hope you pick correctly here. Bring it home for us.

[/ QUOTE ]

You act like voting isn't the most isn't the most important factor in finding out who is mafia. But if you want to get techinical, my point about rbdog has nothing to do with your voting, but instead what you said. Thus, I fail to see how you defending rbdog that round can be attributed to you being busy. On the other hand, neither of you have given any shred of evidence about me. Hornacek said my posts sound more mafia-like, and it would be sad if that is what decides this game after the evidence I've brought against you.
Old 05-01-2006, 07:08 PM

I'm going to be gone for about an hour and a half, then I'll be back for a half hour, then I'll be gone again.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:07 PM

To both of you:

please point out three especially suspicious posts of the other person, and why that indicts them as mafia. I'm going to reread all of both of your posts.
Old 05-01-2006, 08:35 PM

Back and leaving again. Once Hornacek votes, game is over. The remaining mafia can probably just reveal themself after that, in victory or defeat. I'll do post-game analysis when I get back, because this game's been hilarious.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
To both of you:

please point out three especially suspicious posts of the other person, and why that indicts them as mafia. I'm going to reread all of both of your posts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I do not think you realize that I do not have time. I have to continue working now, but just thought I would check in to see if you won it for us yet. Hornacek if you look back hopefully you will see he is the mafia.
Old 05-01-2006, 10:11 PM

Alright but you shouldn't tell me to do this as soon as Prison Break/24 starts.

[ QUOTE ]
To adress the arguments against me, I have to note that rbdog was using my name as part of his wierd terrible plan, but that does not mean I am mafia. Of course it does not prove I'm not because mafia members love to throw out other mafia members' names so that they are not associated with each other. I realize this does not prove my innocence but the fact that rbdog used my name should not get my name on people's suspicions list. If there are other arguments against me I will adress them as they are made.

Also, I have no problem with mdorand. As stated earlier, so many of the more obvious mafia have been killed that its hard to suspect some people versus others and also there is such a wierd ratio right now. I do not think mdorand's posts are so wierd so right now I will not make a vote. As more posts come in on why different people are mafia and I have more to go on I will make my vote.

[/ QUOTE ]
On this quote Bucs goes to great length to describe rbdog's cop attempt. Bucs even throws out the possibility rbdog did this as a ploy, and bucs is indeed mafia. But Bucs pushes that this should not be enough to get him on any suspects list. All in all a very confusing post that is hard to decypher. Which is what he thinks he wants to do as a mafia. But because it was confusing, it led someone to vote for him which leads us to the next post. Also he claims he wants to vote Mdoran, but wants to see more posts. Trying to set up later that he was against MDoranD all along.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hmmmm....

It's only 2 more votes for MDoran. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with him as a suspect. Like I said before (maybe not explicitly), he's my #3.

For now, I'm going to vote Bucs.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm glad to see someone voted bucs. i think the fact that rbdog was offering him up as a mafia member makes too much sense as a ploy to gain our trust when bucs turns up mafia.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is no real way to explain this, but rbdog was being retarded. He was not trying to do anything with his move. I am not saying that I should be clear of all suspicion simply because there is no way for me to prove that, but this seems to be the only evidence people are using right now and it does not prove anything...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now after the last post, bucs defends the rbdog accusation again. But now he goes the right strategy and claims there is nothing more to rbdogs play than stupidity. This is a much more typical villager post, as it provides clarity. This is why the Buc bandwagon stopped. The only problem is that Bucs really is the last mafia.

[ QUOTE ]
I was just a villager too.

Also, I'm cool with going amplify. From my perspective it looks like this. Xorbie says he is mafia and he has been right a lot. Then amplify accuses me (and for me thats a known villager).

[/ QUOTE ]

On this last one late in the game Bucs is justifying a vote late in the game using retailition, and "I am not a crook!" At this point in the game this is a desperate attempt to justofy a lynching, when any lynch should be much well thought out. This whole last turn, up to the part where you announced you were going to vote for me seemed like Bucs was getting more and more desperate.
Also I can see why Bucs was so quick to try to turn attention away from his voting record. He has done very little posting, at least compared to most players in this game. Every post he made showed very little insight which is a typical mafia ploy. I hope you can see all this and take this one down for the village.