Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2006, 03:27 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH MAFIA I (game thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Bucs, you leave me no choice.

What do Chuckles and SWB think about lynching Bucs?

[/ QUOTE ]

Unless Bucs starts talking he's going to get my vote just on principle alone. I once lost when Scott Howard was a werewolf and he never talked. I refuse to have that happen again. I really don't want to lose the game just because bucs doesn't want to talk. But if Bucs is the last mafia, and I don't vote him, then I will extremely pissed off. So unless he starts talking before midnight he has my vote.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:28 PM

Actually, chuckles I've reread the thread and I'm pretty sure I can clear you from suspicion. You seem the most villagerish player left. That leaves me wondering: SWB or Bucs? SWB has been pretty active and has given good input, and Bucs is a complete Wild Card.

What do you think, Chuckles?
Old 05-01-2006, 03:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Actually, chuckles I've reread the thread and I'm pretty sure I can clear you from suspicion. You seem the most villagerish player left. That leaves me wondering: SWB or Bucs? SWB has been pretty active and has given good input, and Bucs is a complete Wild Card.

What do you think, Chuckles?

[/ QUOTE ]

Looking back over the thread SWB started the Tokyo bandwagon on day 2, voted vox on day 3, and voted MDoranD on round 4 before MDoranD came out as the fake doctor. So I agree SWB's voting record looks really clean, and if he's the mafia, then well played. But it looks like Bucs has to be the mafia at this point.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:47 PM

Bucs, I hope you realize that even if we don't want to vote you, we would need 3 votes to lynch, including yours.

Since it seems like we won't get it (since you're being inactive), maybe we should just kill you?
Old 05-01-2006, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Bucs, I hope you realize that even if we don't want to vote you, we would need 3 votes to lynch, including yours.

[/ QUOTE ]

Muah?

There's 4 players. 3 to lynch. Bucs doesn't have to vote for himself for him to get lynched.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:50 PM

Listen, I agree with voting off silent based on principle. I always feel like they can ruin the villages chances and they need to speak up. My only point to make is this is why I have asked for another day. I really do not have time to reread through the thread and find out who the mafia member is. If you leave me the choice between losing the mish-mafia game and doing well in school, I will obviously go with school.
Old 05-01-2006, 03:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Muah?

There's 4 players. 3 to lynch. Bucs doesn't have to vote for himself for him to get lynched.

[/ QUOTE ]

I said if we wanted to go with SWB or Chuckles, we wouldn't be able to since he is MIA.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:00 PM

oh.

i'm dumb.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I said if we wanted to go with SWB or Chuckles, we wouldn't be able to since he is MIA.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can lynch on a plurality, so if Bucs is sitting out and you don't think he's mafia, then 2 votes on somebody else is good enough. Just means the vote will go to the deadline instead of resolving earlier.
Old 05-01-2006, 04:19 PM

As SWB, chuckles, Hornacek, and Bucs all wander back to their town hall, SWB stops in his tracks. His three companions spin and question him -- what's wrong?

His head is turning ORANGE, that's what.

As it reaches a nice, dark orange hue, it starts to expand. SWB's head is turning into a pumpkin. And just as it reaches it's full pumpkin-potential, it explodes. SWB's headless body falls to the ground. The other three, splattered with pumpkin seeds and goo, are gripped in grief.

SWB has died, apparently due to one last act of The Flying Great Pumpkin.