Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-28-2006, 09:48 PM

Default Re: MISH-MASH MAFIA I (game thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Mebenhoe, maybe youd be so kind as to tell me when i SHOULD have come out? I havent been in danger of being lynched till now...Would you have just come out on the 1st day and announced it to the field?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i wouldnt have come out til now if i was the doctor either. i dont think i ever implied you should've come out earlier.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:48 PM

So, who should we vote for next? Seems like every time somebody gets close to being lynched, they come out with a role.

Any ideas? I still like my bucs vote, but I may be the only one. How sure of Hornacek is everyone?
Old 04-28-2006, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Mebenhoe, maybe youd be so kind as to tell me when i SHOULD have come out? I havent been in danger of being lynched till now...Would you have just come out on the 1st day and announced it to the field?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i wouldnt have come out til now if i was the doctor either. i dont think i ever implied you should've come out earlier.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just asking. Im sure it looks mafiaesque. What else can I do? I couldve just not come out and let you guys lynch me, but that does us no good.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, who should we vote for next? Seems like every time somebody gets close to being lynched, they come out with a role.

Any ideas? I still like my bucs vote, but I may be the only one. How sure of Hornacek is everyone?

[/ QUOTE ]

i also think bucs or hornacek is the next most likely target.
Old 04-28-2006, 09:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Just asking. Im sure it looks mafiaesque. What else can I do? I couldve just not come out and let you guys lynch me, but that does us no good.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, the [censored] thing is, unlike with the cop/seer theres no real way to tell if you're telling the truth without you dying, which sucks [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2006, 10:00 PM

unvote mdorand and vote hornacek not sure if this doctor bit is true, but we will find out in due time... I hope. In the meantime I am comfortable voting for hornacek.
Old 04-28-2006, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
2 votes till im dead. I have no choice now.

I am the doctor

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, at least you're not claiming to be the cop. Points for originality, at least.

Unvote Mdorand
Old 04-28-2006, 10:13 PM

vote voracious
Old 04-28-2006, 10:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
vote voracious

[/ QUOTE ]

holy [censored] where did that come from?
Old 04-28-2006, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ok bud, keep up the high quality detective work there.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're confused. You see, you put a bunch of names forward for lame reasons, and I laughed at them. You're the one that's claiming to be doing detective work.

[ QUOTE ]
You've contributed nothing yourself but throwing out random accusations

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, according to your logic I'm at least as likely a villager as you are, because I put the first vote on Tokyo and you seem to think that putting the first vote in is some kind of magical free pass. To me, the first vote - both yours and mine - is nearly meaningless. What's important is the pattern of voting in the context of what's going on in the game, and the way people are presenting themselves. Actual villagers - like me - don't worry too much if we get lynched when the village is ahead 10-2, we're more interested in figuring out who the mafia are. So we can do things like look at patterns and analyze results without worrying too much about what happens if we get voted off. Likely mafia - like you - care only about whether you personally get lynched, and couldn't care less about whether what they're saying makes any sense. You don't care whether the village finds any mafia, all you care about is whether your name shows up on peoples' votes.

[ QUOTE ]
At the same time you have no suspects other than me

[/ QUOTE ]

See, when you say stuff like this, it just shows that you're not paying attention to anything other than your own name. I've listed off five people with a better-than-average chance of being mafia, and you weren't even the top among those five. Unlike you, I also gave actual reasons for each of those names. But hey, you're sure trying as hard as you can to claim that number one spot, I admire your determination.