Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Medium Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-26-2006, 12:49 PM

Default FPS101

Great 40 game at the Borgata.BB and Button are retarded middle age blonds.One is a Raving Lunatic and the other one is just terrible but not very very agro. RL is BB.
3(!) players post behind the button and i am looking at A [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]10 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] UTG. I raise mp2 calls, all the posters, button, SB and BB call and we take flop 7 handed.
Flop 5 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]6 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]9 [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img].
Sb checks, BB bets , i call, Mp2 calls 2 posters call and button raises, Sb folds , BB 3 bets, i call mp2 calls and one of the posters calls, button calls, Sb calls.
Turn Q [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]. Sb check, BB bets, i call, mp2 call,poster calls button raises Sb calls (!) BB calls i 3 bet mp2 folds rest call(!).
River black K. Sb checks and BB bets...I? We still 5 handed...Is gazzilion BB bets enough or should i try to make 2-3 more?
Old 04-26-2006, 12:53 PM

Default Re: FPS101

I'd cap this flop
Old 04-26-2006, 02:06 PM

Default Re: FPS101

IMO it is pretty bad to do anything other than raise here. The pot is huge and you opponnets have shown a propensity for calling multiple bets. Worst case you lose a BB since by not getting an overcall (which you may get back when BB 3 bets you), or best case you win 6 or so more BBs.