Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2006, 09:53 PM

Default Re: It\'s been a week... Your VIP Status?

silver, makin 100 VPP an hour 10tabling the 27 turbos. goal is to get 100 hours in before the 28th, but of course my mouse broke and thats all the excuse I need to take a couple of days off.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
worst poll ever. when you make a poll like this you need to either make an option for people who didnt play for the vip program or a view results of poll option. i havent played on pokerstars, but because i want to see the results of the poll i guess ill just be a supernova.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your response is pretty bad as well. Everyone has a VIP level whether you play there or not. Since you haven't played (and neither have I) we are both Bronze level VIPs. Good job screwing up a decent poll though by choosing an option that is probably impossible to have attained by now for any one individual...

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, we all know to subtract one from the supernova category now. So now we all know that there are only 6 players that have played 100,000 hands at Stars since the new year, not 7 players.
Old 01-07-2006, 09:57 PM

150-200 or so VPP/hour just 4 or 5-tabling the 3/6 and 5/10 6-max tables is a lot easier I think (I'm estimating...not certian of the number of points...but it has to be more than 100)
Old 01-07-2006, 09:59 PM

how the hell am i supposed to know that im bronze? i assure you that many others have screwed up this poll for the very same reason. ill take supernova and im happy about it.
Old 01-07-2006, 10:58 PM

I'm alive and well after a month's vacation - a couple weeks in Hawaii, and I read four books. Whew!

I've been getting 177 VPP's an hour, and am very happy with the Stars bonus system since it is exactly what I was hoping O'Doylerules might get us.

If I don't play any limits higher than I am playing now, then this works out to about $7 an hour in bonus money going to my account if I play a minimum of 550 hours. That's not earth shattering, but by playing there all year I can expect to play for free in the Caribbean Adventure tournament in a year, plus have a few $1000 buy-ins at the WSOP - not bad.

My experience with the Party VIP deal was so bad, I withdrew all my cash from there, and I've had money there since Dec. of 2002.

Y'all take care.
Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 01-07-2006, 11:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Silver, 2500 VPP or so. Not sure how many hands, over a few days, 6-8 tabling 100NL. 4th in the freeroll lol...profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

how many points/100 hands are you gettin in the 100NL's?

just curious as I was under the impression that 100NL might be too low of a level to obtain points at any decent pace.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, we all know to subtract one from the supernova category now. So now we all know that there are only 6 players that have played 100,000 hands at Stars since the new year, not 7 players.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol

I am silver status and that is 6 tabling 1/2 quite a bit.
I really want the 240k TV but that is going to take awhile...
Old 01-08-2006, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Silver, 2500 VPP or so. Not sure how many hands, over a few days, 6-8 tabling 100NL. 4th in the freeroll lol...profit.

[/ QUOTE ]

how many points/100 hands are you gettin in the 100NL's?

just curious as I was under the impression that 100NL might be too low of a level to obtain points at any decent pace.

[/ QUOTE ]

Its not a great pace. Maybe every 3rd, 4th, 5th pot reaches that $20 plateau depending on how good the table is. Obviously go much faster at higher limits. But thats currently the level I'm playing at so there isn't much I can do. I think putting in 20 hours a week at 100NL 6-8 tabling you could easily get to gold however.
Old 01-08-2006, 03:25 AM

I'm silver, over halfway to gold, 4-tabling 3/6.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm silver, over halfway to gold, 4-tabling 3/6.

[/ QUOTE ]

Silver, gold, bronze, what the hell does it get you anyway? Don't you just have to do it again next month, and the next?

For what? Toys and prizes?