Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > MOD DISCUSSION
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-24-2005, 09:56 PM

Default Re: Would you be ok with your gf going skinny dipping with guys?

[ QUOTE ]
the real question is why you would ask a bunch of wankers on the internet for advice with women anyway?

[/ QUOTE ]
Wacki told me I should because it'd be interesting and I can be very jealous at times so I wanted to see if I was being unreasonable.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also you have still failed to answer the axiom that invalidates your whole thinking on this issue.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you have failed to respond to my "backbone test" point.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Well done on marrying above your social station. Then again for some of us the only way is up.

[/ QUOTE ]

True. You don't know how right you are. And to paraphrase the Worm, I see a ladder, I climb it.
[ QUOTE ]

Also you have still failed to answer the axiom that invalidates your whole thinking on this issue.

If she is going to be unfaithfull then biki presence or lack of is irrelevant.

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. Bikini or not is irrelevant. What the gf is getting at is the issue: Are you going to be a man and stand up for yourself, or are you going to let me run all over you?

OP has admitted he is still with a gf who got him run out of school. She has him where she wants him, for the time being. Soon she will tire of his wimpy crap and look for a man.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:07 PM

How can I answer a point based on pure conjecture without knowing the specific girl concerned. For the purpose of discusion your question is for all intents and purposes meaningless.

My point is based on a universal observation about adultery so we are able to discuss it without knowing the specific female concerned.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:07 PM

I'm willing to bet you're a virgin.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm willing to bet you're a virgin.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm done here. Good luck, dude.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All these posts about her .... cheating on me make me paranoid.

[/ QUOTE ]

ding, ding, ding ding!

Adam
Old 07-24-2005, 10:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]

There isn't anything all that sexual about skinny dipping most of the time, even though those doing it usually hope there will be.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

Bingo. This was my first reaction upon reading Kurosh's original post.

It totally depends on the individuals but for the most part, skinny dipping is done with two people as a precursor to sex or with a group of people and seldom leads to sex. I've found that when nudity is involved, there is usually safety in numbers.

When I was in college, I used to go to a particular hot springs quite frequently and there was always a good deal of nudity. The thing I learned then was that it is generally unacceptable to undergo any sexual activity in public areas (I believe this is a norm among nudists). I've also found myself skinny dipping in groups late at night after the bars closed and even though I would've welcomed it, there was no sex for me on those excursions.

As others have noted, when a relationship is involved, consent is very important. I'm married now and while I'm totally comfortable being naked in front of others and for my wife to be seen naked in a non-sexual setting, she's uncofortable with it so it isn't going to happen. To the OP, it seems this is the crux of the bisquit as your GF wants to do this and you'd rather she didn't. She's not obligated to follow your wishes, but if she can't or won't consider them, you may have deeper problems.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just don't want other guys to see her wet and naked.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hadn't read much of the thread besides this initial disclosure before my last post...

Upon reading the rest, I'd agree with the general sentiment that something is fishy here. At the least its a control play, she wants to see how you react to her telling you that shes hanging out *naked* with a group of people who don't like you - Ex included. This smacks of manipulation.

At worst, this is some pseudo-premeditated group hook-up that she's interested in pursuing.

Something stinks here and it ain't about swimming.
Old 07-24-2005, 10:53 PM

Kurosh's GF: Kurosh sweety, I'm going skinny dipping with some friends.
Kurosh: You're doing what?
GF: Skinny dipping. It's with some close friends, a mix of guys and girls. Oh and my x-bf will be there btw.
Kurosh: Is this a test?
GF: A test? A test about what?
Kurosh: A test to see how I will react to you asking me to see how I will react if you go skinny dipping with your x-bf present?
GF: <giggles> Of course not sweety.
Kurosh: I don't know, some of the guys on 2+2 told me that it's not right for you to be around your x-bf naked going skinny dipping. Those guys in the 2+2 OOT forums are wise and knowledgable when it comes to matters of such.
GF: I thought you said that 2+2 was filled with nothing but stupid moderators, and guys who couldn't laid if their life depended on it?
Kurosh: Look, these 2+2'ers are onto something and I think I should listen to them.
GF: So you are going to listen to a bunch of degenerate poker player wannabees over your GF who is being honest and open with you.
Kurosh: Yeah, 2+2'ers are wise.
GF: How do you expect me to tell you anything anymore if you don't trust me?
Kurosh: How do you expect me to trust you being naked in front of your x-bf? And how come you didn't invite me to come skinny dipping as well? And finally, how come you aren't inviting my 2+2 buddies? Share the love ok?

[img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Lawrence