Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2006, 04:52 PM

Default UFC 59 Odds out on WED (4-12)...Reminder

Just a heads-up to everyone that the UFC 59 odds are going to be out tomorrow, probablly around 1 or 2pm central (my time), but maybe earlier.

As have briefly discussed on this board, Arlovski over Silvia is going to be the best bet on the card and the line will be at it lowest at it inital release (tomorrow). Jump on it quick because it is going to skyrocket in AA's favor.

I am curious to see some of the other lines. My guess Tito/Forrest will open at about -275-300 for Tito, but the TUF crowd will bring in lots of action for Forrest and driving him down. This fight is the opposite of Arlovski/Silivia because it will be best to wait until almost fight time to get that bet in because all the back and fourth action.

I am also interested in Karo's odds. I think he very talented and undervalued in the MMA world and it could reflect in the odds. He might open at a small favorite and I think he is ready to bementioned as one of the top 3 at welterweight (Hughes and GSP being the other, I didn't mention Penn because he might be done with UFC AGAIN).

More talk about UFC 59 once the odds come out this WEDNESDAY AROUND 12 EASTERN or 1 CENTRAL or 3 PACIFIC (Just trying to make everyone aware).

Little bit of a scare in the Judah/PBF over with that ruckus at the tail end of the tenth, but all worked out. Looking foward to WLAD/Bryd in 2 weeks. Wlad by dec is nice, but the OVER is SWEEEEEEEET.

Tuds
Old 04-11-2006, 05:05 PM

Default Re: UFC 59 Odds out on WED (4-12)...Reminder

Here are the odds from the Venetian, which I saw posted on Sherdog:

Griffin +220
Ortiz -300

Sylvia +250
AA -330

Sherk -180
Diaz +150

Cruz +175
Monson -210

Smith +140
Terrell -170

Noble +150
Alves -180

Tnompson +280
Karo -360

Martin +170
Lambert -200

IIRC correctly, a couple of days ago Sherk was at -120, which would have made him the best bet of the night by far. I think he's still +EV at -180, but its closer. I also think Terry Martin is a great bet at +170.