Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2006, 08:39 AM

Default Re: Show your HUD

hello, could anyone upload or send me a good pokerstars limit layout? Im having so much trouble getting the thing sorted, it would be really appreciated.
Old 04-10-2006, 11:36 AM

I'm really not cool. I only use VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands. I use look at the pop up stats a ton though.
Old 04-10-2006, 05:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm really not cool. I only use VPIP/PFR/AF/Hands. I use look at the pop up stats a ton though.

[/ QUOTE ]Which stats do you look at in the pop-up? If you're multi-tabling, you often don't have time for the pop-up whenever you want more data.
-Sam
Old 04-10-2006, 06:22 PM

I'm using an adaptation of sam's one!

I added the % of the time the player raises a continuation bet and the win % when he raise the turn.
I find the second one really cool. When I have my turn bet raised by a 90% guy I can let go my hand without too much thinking.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I gasp in wonder and loathing every time I see this abomination.
Old 04-10-2006, 08:10 PM

lol!

well it seems to have caught your eye [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
frankly, i don't understand how people can see those tiny little numbers in some of the HUDs above---i expect they aren't using 1920x1200 resolution on a 17" monitor as i do.

cheers,
sean
Old 04-10-2006, 10:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]Which stats do you look at in the pop-up? If you're multi-tabling, you often don't have time for the pop-up whenever you want more data.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

I four table, and I usually just look at "fold to flop bet". I'm not a HUGE stat guy, but I find the ones I mentioned very helpful, the others I don't really know how to use, or don't think are so helpful. I play NL if that matters at all.
Old 04-10-2006, 10:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]

I _do_ use color coding. The location tells me what stat is what; color isn't necessary for that. I like to be able to glance at a stat and quickly get an impression of the player. I use red, yellow, green, blue as a spectrum from tight-aggressive to loose-passive. (I've color-coded the aggression numbers since I took that shot.)

The categories are labeled around the middle, but I don't need the key much anymore. It's still more useful that putting one of those "outs" charts, though. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Since taking this shot, I've also added my own stats for the session at the bottom right. Again, not that useful, but better than wasting space.

If you're interested in the graphics mod(s) or the layout, let me know. I did 6max, too.
-Sam

[/ QUOTE ]

this is sick! i am going to try and immitate these stat thingys. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2006, 03:47 AM

tweaking still. the three small ones next to the image are f/t/r aggression. then above/below is VP$IP,PFR,aggression, and the small number above the total hands used. my stats are gonna go bottom right corner, and Im going to add some more later.
Old 04-11-2006, 09:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]

tweaking still. the three small ones next to the image are f/t/r aggression. then above/below is VP$IP,PFR,aggression, and the small number above the total hands used. my stats are gonna go bottom right corner, and Im going to add some more later.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing you blocked out those screen names at that $0.05/0.10 table. That's some valuable intel to have there. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]