Old 04-09-2006, 03:33 PM
cmstaab cmstaab is offline

Default Re: Empire Reload- APRILRELOAD- exp. 4/10

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Player,

>Thank you for contacting us.
>
>We extremely sorry to inform you, that we will not be able to issue the bonus to your account, due to some technical problems.
>
>We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
>
>Please write back to us after 48 hours, for further assistance in this regard.
>
>Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
>Regards,
>
>John
>Poker Customer Care

that'll just piss you off ehh? i played like 2k hands last night lol.... anything i can do ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

This worries me a little... did you happen to do this bonus previously before they extended it and changed the terms?
Old 04-09-2006, 05:59 PM
Str8Fish Str8Fish is offline

Location: Thesis, jobs, defending, OH MY!

Looks like I'm pulling out of Empire...

Dear Matt,

Thank you for contacting us.

We regret to inform you that we will not be able to add the bonus to your account at this point of time.

However, this issue has been escalated to the concerned department and will be looked into.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused regarding the same and also appreciate your patience.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Maria
Poker Customer Care

Old 04-09-2006, 06:56 PM
MikeLowry MikeLowry is offline
Member

Location: St. Louis, Mo

I do not see a message anywhere on their website or when I log in. If I deposit and use the code I still should be ok, right?
Old 04-09-2006, 07:17 PM
metsandfinsfan metsandfinsfan is offline

Location: Long Island

[ QUOTE ]
I do not see a message anywhere on their website or when I log in. If I deposit and use the code I still should be ok, right?

[/ QUOTE ]

NO
Old 04-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Cry Me A River Cry Me A River is offline

Great, Empire's been absorbed by Party for less than a week and already it's a cluster [censored]. Why would we expect any less?

FWIW, I haven't been able to get into the "My Account" section of the webpage all day. It just goes to the opening page, regardless. So maybe they're actually working on fixing it.

Just checked, I can get into My Account now, however I can't get into the New Bonus Offers section. So maybe it will actually be fixed tomorrow.
Old 04-09-2006, 07:32 PM
boomshay boomshay is offline
Member

Location: Iowa

Dear Player,

>Thank you for contacting us.
>
>We extremely sorry to inform you, that we will not be able to issue the bonus to your account, due to some technical problems.
>
>We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
>
>Please write back to us after 48 hours, for further assistance in this regard.
>
>Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!
>
>Regards,
>
>John
>Poker Customer Care

that'll just piss you off ehh? i played like 2k hands last night lol.... anything i can do ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

This worries me a little... did you happen to do this bonus previously before they extended it and changed the terms?

[/ QUOTE ]

no i never cleared the bonus... i hated emp it was a rock garden till they joined with party tables again, then i decided it was worth it.... but yea i'm gonna keep bugging them i guess... hopefully i'll get it
Old 04-09-2006, 07:50 PM
tufat23 tufat23 is offline

Location: wafflecrushing your sister

you think they're gonna give this?

there must be thousands of bonus whores emailing for this bonus, when we'd all be playing on party anyway.

still got my fingers crossed though
Old 04-09-2006, 07:51 PM
1huskerfan 1huskerfan is offline

I don't think it matters whether or not you ever CLEARED the previous bonus. If you made a deposit on or after 3/29, with or without the code, that is the only deposit the bonus can be applied to.
Old 04-09-2006, 08:15 PM
yskhyr yskhyr is offline

Anyone think it's a problem if this reload thingie was also my first (real moey) deposit on a pretty old Empire account?
Old 04-09-2006, 09:05 PM
KSOT KSOT is offline

Location: Daniel Laruso\'s gonna fight??!

I hope this is resolved by tomorrow, cause I was putting off depositing until then.