Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-08-2006, 04:21 PM

Default Re: DR. DOM #3: Why you shouldn\'t get married until you\'re 30

[ QUOTE ]
but more about waiting until you are a more all-around experienced individual.

[/ QUOTE ]

seems like people always nit-pick and miss the important things.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

depends on how old you are and if you feel you're missing something by not banging more chicks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't because sex is not that important to me. I mean I like it when my girlfriend and i do it but it's not as exciting for me as watching an NBA game. She gets mad sometimes when as soon as I finish I turn on the tv.

I don't feel like I'm missing out on much of anything because I've been with a few girls and she is pretty hot, but I've never found a girl that can compare to the other activities that I like such as watching the NBA and playing golf.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:33 PM

Have you considered trying sex with a guy?
Old 04-08-2006, 04:34 PM

hubert,

you're doing it wrong.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Timely as always.

Seriously, I'm not sure what to say hubert. I could see MAYBE sex not comparing to taking the game winning shot in game 7 of a series, but watching a game?!?

Are you actually putting your penis in her vagina?
Old 04-08-2006, 04:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Timely as always.

Seriously, I'm not sure what to say hubert. I could see MAYBE sex not comparing to taking the game winning shot in game 7 of a series, but watching a game?!?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. We do different positions and it's fun for the 20 minutes or so that it goes on for. But as soon as I am done I am completely disinterested in her unless she wants to talk about the game that I am watching or something else interesting. Like if she would like to have a discussion about the woes of the Knicks and advantages/disadvantages of having a Marbury/Francis backcourt.

This has been the case with every girl that I've ever had sex with. And I don't think that I'm gay, as Clarkmeister alluded to, because I didn't think that gay guys could get hard and have sex with a girl.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Timely as always.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. We do different positions and it's fun for the 20 minutes or so that it goes on for. But as soon as I am done I am completely disinterested in her unless she wants to talk about the game that I am watching or something else interesting. Like if she would like to have a discussion about the woes of the Knicks and advantages/disadvantages of having a Marbury/Francis backcourt.

This has been the case with every girl that I've ever had sex with. And I don't think that I'm gay, as Clarkmeister alluded to, because I didn't think that gay guys could get hard and have sex with a girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you actually cared about any of these girls? I guess I could understand this feeling if she was just another pump and dump, but I would find this quite odd if it was a girl I was seriously into.
Old 04-08-2006, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Timely as always.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Have you actually cared about any of these girls? I guess I could understand this feeling if she was just another pump and dump, but I would find this quite odd if it was a girl I was seriously into.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I care about her. I've been dating her for about a year. I love doing other stuff with her even just stuff like bowling or mini golf, or just hanging out eating popcorn and watching a movie, but I think I could go without sex for a long time, considering I have my hand.
Old 04-08-2006, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Timely as always.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. There's no way that a gay guy could get hard and have sex with a girl. Impossible.
Old 04-08-2006, 05:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Timely as always.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct. There's no way that a gay guy could get hard and have sex with a girl. Impossible.

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess you speak from personal experience in proving that statement wrong?