Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-05-2006, 02:50 PM

Default This is getting idiotic

I am sick of this BS. Most well known affiliates here are respected posters AND winning poker players. I won't drop names, but most posters that know anything know who I am talking about. Sure there is the occasional slimeball *COUGHbusterstacksCOUGH* but all in all they are okay. They stand to win from a no rake (or 100% rb) site as players, and understand that not everything lasts forever. They are flexible businessmen.

This consiracy theory BS that eveyone who expresses the slightest bit of caution or skepticism about wsex is trying to sabatage the idea shows both a lack of intelligence and character. You can have an opinion that this might be as good as it seems so far without being a [censored] shill for christsakes!

EDIT TO ADD: Oh, and when you post crap like this:

[ QUOTE ]
Well there is obviously a big effort by affiliates of Party and other sites to trash and burn WSEX.

[/ QUOTE ]
back it up with convincing evidence or seriously STFU.
Old 04-05-2006, 03:11 PM

Default Re: Affiliate bashing of WSEX

lol, nh
Old 04-05-2006, 03:46 PM

Default Re: Affiliate bashing of WSEX

Fish or no fish as long as you can at minimum 'hold your own' with TAGS you will make way more money of you are not paying rake (you could likley loose 1-2BB/H and still make money overall) - PLUS - I think everyone is overestimating the baseline skill level of 2+2 players, just because you post here does not automatically make you a good or unbeatable player (there are some, but my no means all) - af
Old 04-05-2006, 04:12 PM

Default Re: This is getting idiotic

[ QUOTE ]
I am sick of this BS. Most well known affiliates here are respected posters AND winning poker players. I won't drop names, but most posters that know anything know who I am talking about. Sure there is the occasional slimeball *COUGHbusterstacksCOUGH* but all in all they are okay. They stand to win from a no rake (or 100% rb) site as players, and understand that not everything lasts forever. They are flexible businessmen.

This consiracy theory BS that eveyone who expresses the slightest bit of caution or skepticism about wsex is trying to sabatage the idea shows both a lack of intelligence and character. You can have an opinion that this might be as good as it seems so far without being a [censored] shill for christsakes!

EDIT TO ADD: Oh, and when you post crap like this:

[ QUOTE ]
Well there is obviously a big effort by affiliates of Party and other sites to trash and burn WSEX.

[/ QUOTE ]
back it up with convincing evidence or seriously STFU.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well said.