Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Televised Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2006, 10:41 PM

Default Re: \"Official\" Live at the Bike thread (4/4) (5-5 NL)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
'sup everyone

Mike/Geoff/Jay, good to see you guys last night. Sorry I wasn't able to get there earlier and hang with ya'll a little more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Eric. You're a class guy and I hope that we can play together sometime soon. I don't drink Gin so don't bring the "Barry 12-step" size bottle.
Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

it was good playing with you too Jay...i hope it was still fun even though you weren't catchin the cards [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 04-04-2006, 10:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
After the commentator's remarks last Friday about the L@TB archives being worth the price just for the Greenstein and Raymer commentary I subscribed. I haven't been able to watch them due to (apparently) problems with their license server. Four emails to support without a response. Does anyone have an email address that is active?

Sorry if this is off-topic.

Bill

[/ QUOTE ]

What email are you using?

I know when I ever had problems with the licenses I emailed the jokerstreaming support that they have listed and they always fixed the issue promptly.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm using support@istreamplanet.com I didn't really expect a response over the weekend but I thought I'd get one by this afternoon.

Bill
Old 04-04-2006, 10:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
'sup everyone

Mike/Geoff/Jay, good to see you guys last night. Sorry I wasn't able to get there earlier and hang with ya'll a little more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks Eric. You're a class guy and I hope that we can play together sometime soon. I don't drink Gin so don't bring the "Barry 12-step" size bottle.
Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

it was good playing with you too Jay...i hope it was still fun even though you weren't catchin the cards [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
I couldn't catch the clap in Tijuana last night.

[ QUOTE ]
Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks Jay, it was cool to meetcha yesterday too. I'll join ya'll at a table one of these days. Although, last night's lineup was a lot tougher than I prefer to take on. Too many good players - not enough fish. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

David or Bart, what ever happened to pokerblue sponsoring the whale game? I remember hearing a little talk about it but didn't know if you two were being factitious or not?
Old 04-04-2006, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

thanks Jay, it was cool to meetcha yesterday too. I'll join ya'll at a table one of these days. Although, last night's lineup was a lot tougher than I prefer to take on. Too many good players - not enough fish. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No [censored] $hit
Old 04-04-2006, 10:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Jay

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How did you do in ur $100 game last night. Did Barry stake you?
Old 04-04-2006, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I couldn't catch the clap in Tijuana last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMFAO.....You were very crad dead Jay. It was great to meet you and play with you.
Old 04-04-2006, 10:49 PM

trying to call shirley on the flop to represent trips on the turn when it's checked to you and she has full house is -EV^2
Old 04-04-2006, 10:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How did you do in ur $100 game last night. Did Barry stake you?

[/ QUOTE ]

was actually doing all right early on in the 100 game. ran Barry's $100 up to $300 pretty quickly. Then Action Joe Nguyen cracked my AA with his JJ - turned a set. (not sure why he was slumming in a 100NL game with his $8K in chips in his pocket, but it was worth some comedy value) Later my KK got cracked by QT - ten on the flop / ten on the turn. So, with those 2 beat downs, lost all the profit. Left even for the night. At least I tipped a bunch of people and ate dinner for "free". Barry said he knows how to hunt me down if he needs the $100 back. [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]