Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2006, 12:45 AM

Default Re: The Game - The guide to achiving pimp status

[ QUOTE ]
are you 14 years old?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, no dude i'm almost 30 a medical doctor, former division I ncaa football player whos banged is fari share of hot chicsk nfl cheerleaders, married women whove' posed in playboy yadda, yaddya, ydaada. if you realy want to get laid itas all about numbers, i had a buddy who would go up to every single chick in a bars/clubs and ask her if she wanterdc to [censored]. he got a yes 1/10 . not bad, and alot better thatn learning some fake sesp bs.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you 14 years old?

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha, no dude i'm almost 30 a medical doctor, former division I ncaa football player whos banged is fari share of hot chicsk nfl cheerleaders, married women whove' posed in playboy yadda, yaddya, ydaada. if you realy want to get laid itas all about numbers, i had a buddy who would go up to every single chick in a bars/clubs and ask her if she wanterdc to [censored]. he got a yes 1/10 . not bad, and alot better thatn learning some fake sesp bs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since you are a doctor, I will assume you handwrote this post on a tablet and that is why the spelling is all [censored].
Old 04-04-2006, 01:13 AM

g3rkshz, I have a few questions:

Would you consider a decent part of the community to be sociopaths? I mean this in the clinical sense, i.e. having absolutely no regard or empathy for other people other than as personal tools. They can come off as quite charming but have only their own interests in mind.

I would think that guys who are naturally cute or handsome would do best with different approaches than guys who are fugly or really dorky. I'd guess that a woman would be more likely to talk to a guy for a few minutes if he's good-looking while more of a "shock and awe" approach by an ugly guy would be needed to capture a woman's attention. Does this make sense?

Have you met Ross Jeffries? Is he really a dick?
Old 04-04-2006, 01:25 AM

no, dude im'm drunk since paryt carshed all day btu i'm not an md right now cuz the hater swere jealous that i scored 99% percentile on my boards and had the time and resounrese to ruin my life but you know hwat sittin on the baeach driniing ppina coladas with the hwaowaina torpic bikine team is alot beter thatn geting calle dint he middle of the night for [censored] exlax.
Old 04-04-2006, 01:51 AM

Default Re: The Game

[ QUOTE ]
[then there's emmanuelle chriqui (or however you spell her last name

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus - the Entourage chick? She is unreal.
Old 04-04-2006, 02:16 AM

Default Re: The Game

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[then there's emmanuelle chriqui (or however you spell her last name

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus - the Entourage chick? She is unreal.

[/ QUOTE ]

maybe i should start learning this stuff
Old 04-04-2006, 07:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
g,

I posted this earlier:

Here's another question. I am perfectly comfortable talking to someone in a situation that's social in nature (party, bar, concert, etc.). I'm also fine with talking to someone in a situation where you know you'll be in the same place for some amount of time and there's an opportunity for followup/etc (waitress in restaurant, person sitting next to you in airport lounge, person at coffee shop, etc.). If I want to talk to someone, given a little bit of time, I can usually find something in our shared situation that's intersting enough to break the ice. However, here's where I can't pull the trigger:

I'm walking down the street. I see a cute girl walking towards me. Or maybe I walk up to a red light and there's a cute girl waiting to cross the street. In these spots, you have a fleeting moment to say something. Any tips?

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm trying not to give this much thought and pretending i only have about five or so seconds to say something to her so i'll just start typing whatever comes to mind pretending that at this moment, she's standing a few feet away from me and i have to do something fast... now! here's what i'll probably do:

i'll probably pretend like i'm a blind guy and i need help crossing the street. of course, this will be done in a humurous way. you HAVE to convey through your tonality that you're just kidding! why? the moment you say *anything* to her, the alarms in her head will go off and she'll automatically think you're trying to pick her up. which is exactly what you're trying to do. so there's no need to come up with an opener that's extra-ordinary or super unique.

if you come off as serious or nervous, the PU will be ruined and you'll have little chance to salvage it.

so you're talking to her and joking around and if you pull this off, she'll help you cross the street. of course, you'll stick your arm out like she's your prom date or something while she's helping you get to the other side. also, you'll of course keep up the blind act. you'll keep thanking her... you'll keep telling her that you wouldn't have been able to cross the street without her... you'll tell her in a humurous way your phobia of crossing the street (or stoplight or whatever)... something like that.

if she's still buying it (remember that you don't know what her mood is that moment. she may have been just fired from her job so NOTHING you say to her will work. she may be in a hurry to get somewhere so again, NOTHING will work on her. you just have to accept that pick ups don't work all the time because there are factors that you have no control of), you may want to keep it up for a little longer and ask her where the nearest coffee shop is (for example) and ask her if she can walk you there and then you can transition the whole thing to an insta-date.

this is what i'd probably do.

the key is in the first few seconds. you shouldn't come off like you're trying too hard and you shouldn't give her any creepy vibe. you have to pretend like you're in a movie set and you're an actor and this is just another scene in the movie. if there are other people in the area, pretend they're extras in your movie. do not pay attention to them. do not care what they think. the more relaxed and calm and natural (like you've done this a million times) you are, the better the pick up will come off.

or, you can just say that you think she's cute and ask her where she's going. or you can say "hi" and ask for her name. or you can stand there doing nothing and when she looks at you, wink at her. openers aren't really that important. what is important is *how* you say it / *how* you come off. another important thing is what you do/say AFTER your opener.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Are you from Richboro, PA? I am from 10-15 min from there. I havent read the game yet, how old are you? What high school?

Feel free not to answer, but i am curious.

[/ QUOTE ]

g3,

for real. I also live like 10-15 mins from richboro and am also curious about op's questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, i'm not from Richboro, PA. i just visited a friend there.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
are you 14 years old?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No one will ever believe you. For once the kill yourself line actually works here.
Old 04-04-2006, 07:57 AM

sicc,

Wow, why the hate? Obv you are jealous of this guy because he is "sittin on the baeach driniing ppina coladas with the hwaowaina torpic bikine team" (at the time he typed that he was wasted from all the partying) because the haters were able to somehow mess up his MD.