Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-03-2006, 06:51 AM

Default Re: The Game - The guide to achiving pimp status

[ QUOTE ]
G3: now that the game is spreading like wildfire what are some counter-strategies to girls who know about these techniques? have you ever came across a girl who knows what you're trying to do? I find this kind of interesting and rather discouraging, since now this is so mainstream, guys might be too late jumping on the warong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess it was only a matter of time in the history of mankind that guys stopped being able to get laid.
Old 04-03-2006, 06:52 AM

tdk: I think that's analagous to saying "Now that a lot of people have read Positively Fifth Street, how can 2+2ers still win at poker?"

cp: Perfect response.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Diablo,

This is spot on. This stuff teaches you to break the ice and then teaches you how to keep it moving once you break it. There are tons of canned openers that would help on the street situation you mentioned.

[/ QUOTE ]

but remember that openers should be just that - openers. meaning, do NOT let it go on of for like more than 10 minutes. keep it short but make sure you'll get your target's attention.

how do you do this? as already brought up by a lot of the guys here, asking for a female opinion is one. why? women LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE to talk about stuff! especially if you're asking THEM about stuff!!!

so after opening them, where do you go from there? now you already have their attention so you want to go into the attraction stage. how do you do that? by qualifying them or demonstrating higher values for example.

if things are going well and you two are now starting to get to know each other a liiiiitle bit better, it's time to go to the rapport/comfort stage. make them feel comfortable around you. make them trust you.

and then you start building up the sexual tension by iniating kino (is she hasn't started it already) etc. etc. etc.

sometimes, of course, you can "skip" steps. you can just go straight to the sexual part if you happen to meet a chick who has already decided that she's getting laid that night or a drunk one. but generally, if the chick is sober and she's not retarded or anything like that, that's usually how the PU process works/goes.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
me,

You really think it's hard to get a girl's # or get her to go out with you if you talk with her? I disagree.

[/ QUOTE ]

for most guys, getting a chick's number is an easy task. what IS difficult is getting her to meet up with you (or even remembering you) after the initial meet (heck, she might have even given you a fake number!).

say you met a chick at your local Wal-Mart and got her number... how do you go about following up on that? will she even remember you if you call her the next day?

for some guys, that's the difficult part.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
G3: now that the game is spreading like wildfire what are some counter-strategies to girls who know about these techniques? have you ever came across a girl who knows what you're trying to do? I find this kind of interesting and rather discouraging, since now this is so mainstream, guys might be too late jumping on the warong.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess it was only a matter of time in the history of mankind that guys stopped being able to get laid.

[/ QUOTE ]

this made me laugh really hard
Old 04-03-2006, 07:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
G3- Could you please give a short summary of what the game acutally i? I have never heard of it before and have only gathered info from it from this thread

thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

it's like a secret society (well, not anymore obviously) of a group of guys who are (really) good at picking up women (and teach about it).

the top guys share their knowledge at Mystery's Lounge and the rest, over at mASF. it's all about getting laid. it's all about trading "tricks" that will easily get a chick's number (for example) or how you can easily kiss her within minutes of meeting her or how to do an "insta-date." some don't need to be "taught" this stuff. they're called naturals. but some need a little help. a little help opening women. a little help what to do next. that sorta stuff.

then you have these gatherings every year where all the guys meet up. again, different gatherings for those in the Lounge and it's public counterpart, mASF.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:42 AM

Default Re: simple question

[ QUOTE ]
do you really want to spend a prolonged period of time with a woman that you were able to dupe using a manual?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, which is why the top guys in the community aren't married or doesn't really have (real) girlfriends. sure, they have A LOT of women and f*ck-buddies but the gurus just can't fall in love.

only guys who have left the community have really fallen in-love... like Neil.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of self-esteem of many women has kept men knee-deep in pussy for thousands of years. this book and any counter-measures to it will not change that.
Old 04-03-2006, 07:45 AM

Default Re: simple question

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
do you really want to spend a prolonged period of time with a woman that you were able to dupe using a manual?

[/ QUOTE ]

when you are hitting on a chick, telling her stories, complimenting her, you are doing the same thing these PUA are doing. you are trying to be interesting, charming, and attractive.. it's all the same thing, these are just proven ways that have worked on many females.

if you read the book, look into this community, you'll realize this [censored] works on nearly every chick. in fact, in the game, strauss makes a point saying that this stuff tends to work on smarter chicks, not some ADD club hopping blonde airheads.

[/ QUOTE ]

why? cos ADD-type chicks just won't get it. you need a different approach for these type of chicks. you need to drop all the routines and what not and just start going all-caveman with them. just go for it.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:10 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

the lack of self-esteem of many women has kept men knee-deep in pussy for thousands of years. this book and any counter-measures to it will not change that.

[/ QUOTE ]

These methods, without a doubt, have an effect on the amount and quality of the poon a guy can get.