Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2006, 07:28 PM

Default Re: The Game - The guide to achiving pimp status

[ QUOTE ]

El D:

Generally you and I share the same "don't ask, don't tell" policy in regards to our conquests names. G3, being a game master, obviously gets a free pass because OOT was dying to learn, but it still bugs me a bit to be honest. I don't think a playah should brag about his conquests, I think its a bit too alpha for me.

or am I wrong?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

well, over at Mystery's Lounge, you *HAVE* to sort of brag about your conquests by posting audio, videos, pics, etc. if you want to remain with the "elite."

you have to constantly prove to everyone that you belong with the best. sometimes, a challenge will be issued. sometimes, you will be asked to wing with someone and test their game.

but this was the OLD Mystery's Lounge. since last year, especially after Neil's book came out, EVERYTHING in the seduction community changed - it became much more commercial and "gurus" stopped posting at Mystery's Lounge and started creating their own websites, private forums and products and the whole community was divided.

for the teachers, it was good because the more publicity they get, the more money they'll get. for the students, it's bad because now, they're not learning the very best stuff from the instructors (who rarely teach these days) and they're being asked to pay more and get less attention during in-field workshops.

anyway, i'm tired from all the typing and it's time to head off at Absolute to play some poker!!!
Old 04-02-2006, 07:29 PM

G3:
Are you from Richboro, PA? I am from 10-15 min from there. I havent read the game yet, how old are you? What high school?

Feel free not to answer, but i am curious.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:32 PM

me,

"also get a "female opinion" about something."

I've found this to be the easiest way to talk to any girl in any situation with absolutely no fear of embarrassment/rejection/whatever. Once you're past that part, as long as you're mildly interesting, I think most girls then WANT to spend time with you. I find the vast majority of women, even very hot ones, in social situations are almost relieved to have a guy talk to them.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
me,

"also get a "female opinion" about something."

I've found this to be the easiest way to talk to any girl in any situation with absolutely no fear of embarrassment/rejection/whatever. Once you're past that part, as long as you're mildly interesting, I think most girls then WANT to spend time with you. I find the vast majority of women, even very hot ones, in social situations are almost relieved to have a guy talk to them.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya just that most guys believe that they can # close with them just cuz they're talking to them, but more often or not the women are just using them as an intellectual whore.

once guys realize this and start doing the same to them and displaying dominance in the conversation (aka ending it early/contextually putting them in their place) they suddenly want to talk to u more

sorry if that's spaghetti like talk, but i gotta head out wanted to pound that out.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:40 PM

If movies have taught us anything, it's that pounding one out before you head out can be a good idea.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
g3,

I don't disagree with that. I just think that for a lot of people, no matter how interesting they might be, the biggest challenge by far is getting over the fear of rejection/embarrassment/whatever that keeps them from just stepping up and talking to someone.

[/ QUOTE ]

Diablo,

This is spot on. This stuff teaches you to break the ice and then teaches you how to keep it moving once you break it. There are tons of canned openers that would help on the street situation you mentioned.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If movies have taught us anything, it's that pounding one out before you head out can be a good idea.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm pretty sure actually not jerking it for a few days before you go out will actually help you in your conquests (you are much more sexually charged and willing to take chances. after i jerk it, hours later, i'm just not into getting a chick.)
Old 04-02-2006, 08:26 PM

me,

You really think it's hard to get a girl's # or get her to go out with you if you talk with her? I disagree.
Old 04-02-2006, 08:45 PM

G3- Could you please give a short summary of what the game acutally i? I have never heard of it before and have only gathered info from it from this thread

thanks
Old 04-02-2006, 08:53 PM

Default Re: The Game

[ QUOTE ]
haha, Mystery *does* play poker online! he's very bad though 'cos he plays a LOT of hands and bluffs too much!

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds about right.