Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-02-2006, 06:09 PM

Default Re: The Game - The guide to achiving pimp status

Yeti: Zing!

TT: Read the book. Or go to www.fastseduction.com to understand the context of all this stuff.

g3: Please, please, Ask Me thread. That report w/ Svet was strong, a number of subtle little techniques there (beyond the generic stuff discussed in The Game) that sound really effective. That's what we need an Ask Me thread for!

JV: As you know, I generally agree w/ you. However I still contend that 90% of the challenge for the majority of guys on this forum is probably just saying "Hi" to the girls. Just saying "something" to girls is by far the most important step to success imo.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeti: Zing!

TT: Read the book. Or go to www.fastseduction.com to understand the context of all this stuff.

g3: Please, please, Ask Me thread. That report w/ Svet was strong, a number of subtle little techniques there (beyond the generic stuff discussed in The Game) that sound really effective. That's what we need an Ask Me thread for!

JV: As you know, I generally agree w/ you. However I still contend that 90% of the challenge for the majority of guys on this forum is probably just saying "Hi" to the girls. Just saying "something" to girls is by far the most important step to success imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

El D:

Generally you and I share the same "don't ask, don't tell" policy in regards to our conquests names. G3, being a game master, obviously gets a free pass because OOT was dying to learn, but it still bugs me a bit to be honest. I don't think a playah should brag about his conquests, I think its a bit too alpha for me.

or am I wrong?

TT [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2006, 07:07 PM

Default Re: The Game

[ QUOTE ]

I just finished the book tonight. I don't think it ever mentioned you being at Project Hollywood. Did you ever go?

[/ QUOTE ]

hope you enjoyed the book!

i did stay at the mansion for like a few weeks before moving out permanently. i shared a room with PlayboyLA and Sickboy. i'm not exactly sure but i do believe i moved out a week before Courtney Love moved into the mansion. Project Hollywood (or as we like to call it, Pro-Ho) is NOT the best place to live in. it's a revolving door of guys *constantly* talking about game and women coming in and out!

this sounds good at first but it really isn't.

let me give you an idea what a typical day is like at the mansion...

you usually wake up around 6am. if you're like me, as soon as i wake up, i immediately head to the bathroom. there, you'll see semen stains everywhere and used condoms and articles of clothing and a bunch of stuff you've never seen before and would never dream of touching.

when you want to grab something to eat, there's ALWAYS some form of seminar and/or workshop going on in the living room and you don't want to disturb them because ppl paid a lot of money to learn from these seminars.

then, when you *do* get to the fridge, you'll hear a bunch of guys debriefing each other and talking about their adventures last night or that early in the day. then you'll get asked questions. you don't want to answer them because you just woke up and are hungry and you want to take a leak.

so you go upstairs to the private rooms to hopefully find an empty bathroom and take a shower and you'll find out that it's either locked or too dirty.

so you go outside the house near the garden to use the bathroom and you'll find (surprise, surprise) guys actually LIVING in the bathroom! and you have no clue who they are or how they got into the property.

so now you REALLY wanna take a whiz from all that walking. but again, you can't because every room is occupied and there's absolutely NO privacy at Pro-Ho.

when you want to relax and watch TV (for example), you can't because, again, there's a seminar going on 24/7 and you don't want to disturb them.

you can't go to the other rooms either to watch TV because they're probably sleeping or talking game and don't want to be disturbed. or, if you walked in and they happen to be discussing game, you're probably going to be forced to discuss game with them.

nobody ever sleeps for more than a few hours in that house. there's always something going on and you have to sacrifice A LOT of your time!

so by the time you've taken your first whiz of the day and shower... hmmm... probably about 4 hours have passed since you woke up and now it's time to do in-field workshops.

so you go out with a group of guys, pick a random location and start asking them what their problem with women is. one of them will probably say something like "i have trouble opening women." so you leave the other students for a while and spend maybe half an hour or so with one guy and show him how it's supposed to be done. then after 10 or so approaches by the instructor, it is now the student's time to try and "copy" (for the meantime until he develops his own style) the instructor's approach and see what happens.

then you do the same to the other students.

so after that, you all eat lunch and again, talk about game.

"ooooh, look! our waitress is a chick!" the students will probably try to test the instructors. so you're eating, talking game AND doing a live demo all at the same time.

now it's time to head back at Pro-Ho and get prepared for the night game - bars, clubs and the like.

again, there's a seminar going on in the living room so you have to be quiet. but before you head to your room, you go to the garden first and take a leak (as no bathroom will -EVER- be available). you go to your room and get ready to change clothes but there's a problem - you can't find your favorite jeans!

ahh, as it turns out, SOMEONE "borrowed" them w/o your permission and you'll probably NEVER going to see those jeans again.

so you go to the other room, looking for stuff you can borrow, but again, you have to be careful because there's a seminar going on. you REALLY don't want to disturb them (or be seen since you'll probably be asked to speak for a couple minutes).

"oh, look! Chariot is walking towards you with a bunch of students!" great. so you'll probably get asked a few questions which YOU HAVE TO ANSWER because these students are paying for ALL of Pro-Ho's bills! you *HAVE* to accomodate them! you HAVE to make time for them!

it doesn't matter if you're watching TV, reading a book, eating or taking a number 2. you HAVE to talk to these students! if you're sleeping, someone will probably wake you up and give you a few minutes to gather yourself and you have to be able to spit out your A-game material.

so by now, your students earlier are waiting for you because it's getting late. but you still can't find *something* to wear!

and you're hungry.
and you want to take a leak.
and a shower.

so night comes and you're in a club at sunset blvd. with 3 or 4 students. then you ask one student if he has any problem sarging at these places and if he says yes, you spend like half an hour teaching/showing him stuff.

correcting his posture...
criticizing his tonality...
revising his opener...
talking about HIS game...

and you do the same to the other students.

so now it's probably around 2am and it's time to debrief. we all head to mel's diner and talk about what we accomplished that day. sometimes, we will take a shower at one of the bathrooms there and then come out and eat. and of course, talk game.

now it's around 4 in the morning and you're back at Pro-Ho - tired physically & mentally drained out. again, you have to be quiet because there's a 99.9% chance something's going on in the main room... and you don't want to disturb them.

now it's time to sleep... but you can't because you're hearing the microphone from downstairs and there's moaning in the other room. and someone keeps going in and out of your room.

by the time you DO get some sleep, it's now probably around 6 in the morning and someone will wake you up to prepare for the next bunch of students. so you walk over to the bathroom and see semen stains and used condoms everywhere.

hungry? well, you can't go to the fridge because there's ALWAYS some form of seminar/workshop going on and you don't want to disturb them.

then, when you *do* get to the fridge, you'll see a bunch of guys debriefing each other and talking about their adventures last night or that early in the day. then you'll get asked questions which you don't want to answer because you just woke up and are hungry.

and you want to take a leak.
and a shower.
and you're tired from yesterday.
and you want to sleep.

etc. etc. etc.

you're basically going to do the same things that you did yesterday. it's a never-ending process and if you want to stay at the mansion, you HAVE to accomodate the students and sacrifice a LOT of your time! which is why i think in the book, Neil talked about practicing some method where he'll only sleep for a couple hours but feel as if he had slept for 8. there's no time for sleeping at Pro-Ho. it's always talk-talk-talk, game-game-game and demo-demo-demo.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:09 PM

Default Re: The Game

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The game is real. That is all. Mystery is a huge donator at PP, WTF?

[/ QUOTE ]

It does mention in the book that he plays on Party. Never says if he is serious or is any good or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha, Mystery *does* play poker online! he's very bad though 'cos he plays a LOT of hands and bluffs too much!
Old 04-02-2006, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ask me thread!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

this IS my "Ask me thread!"

i'm completely hi-jacking this thread!
Old 04-02-2006, 07:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not just having "something" to say to women, the key is having "something (mildly) interesting" to say to women (if you want more than a minute of their time).
Old 04-02-2006, 07:16 PM

g3: Oustanding! OK, this is your thread now. My first question: Are you willing to post a picture of yourself? Do you have any "before/after" pics in terms of how you used to look when going out before getting into the scene and now? Of course, I understand if you're not willing to share pics of yourself.

TT: You really need to read the book or check out the site. It's hard to have a discussion about this stuff w/ you without you understanding the context in which all of this is going on. These guys talking about conquests is sort of like people on 2+2 discussing how many BB/100 they can make playing various combos of tables/limits.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

it's not just having "something" to say to women, the key is having "something (mildly) interesting" to say to women (if you want more than a minute of their time).

[/ QUOTE ]

mmm it's all about the opener. the hotter the girl, the more negs you need to use. the hook consists of the story you use in ur opener. also get a "female opinion" about something. it's fun to experiment to see how far you can go before you get pushed away, and how C&F you can be before you're shoved out of the way.

this is going to be a fun thread
Old 04-02-2006, 07:25 PM

g3rkshz,
do you feel that learning "the game" has changed the way you view women to the point it makes it difficult to have a serious relationship? What kind of situation with women would you ideally like to be in 15 years from now? Do you feel like you are being "yourself" when you run game on a girl? If she is receptive to it, does that make you view her as gullible?
Old 04-02-2006, 07:28 PM

g3,

I don't disagree with that. I just think that for a lot of people, no matter how interesting they might be, the biggest challenge by far is getting over the fear of rejection/embarrassment/whatever that keeps them from just stepping up and talking to someone.

Here's another question. I am perfectly comfortable talking to someone in a situation that's social in nature (party, bar, concert, etc.). I'm also fine with talking to someone in a situation where you know you'll be in the same place for some amount of time and there's an opportunity for followup/etc (waitress in restaurant, person sitting next to you in airport lounge, person at coffee shop, etc.). If I want to talk to someone, given a little bit of time, I can usually find something in our shared situation that's intersting enough to break the ice. However, here's where I can't pull the trigger:

I'm walking down the street. I see a cute girl walking towards me. Or maybe I walk up to a red light and there's a cute girl waiting to cross the street. In these spots, you have a fleeting moment to say something. Any tips?