Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Gambling > Sports Betting
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-18-2007, 07:57 PM

Default Re: Whats up with the Odds maker bannner?

Thanks Mat for responding to this.

I do think though that companies with such a shady past and associated with borderline criminals in futurebet is still not the best choice but thats your decision and right. I personally feel better that the issue has been brought up and hopefully you guys keep a close eye on this because I know a lot of newbies with no clue about sports betting migrate over here from the poker forums often asking about which book to join etc. I think some of those will take the banners as an endorsement of Oddsmaker and join them without researching.
I'm owed around $7,500 from future bet and have friends who are owed a lot more, It has been over a year and we do not hang on to hopes of getting this money anymore.

Pokes Poker issued a similar statement about their own cashier etc before stealing a million dollars from a bunch of 2+2ers. In the end they changed their mind and blamed it on Future Bet and Future Bet blamed it on them etc. Same case all the time with future bet. I don't know whose fault that is but I've always said "Friends don't let friend deposit at future bet sites".

Hope this all works out.