Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-01-2006, 09:25 AM

Default Re: The way to the WSOP for nothing ?!?

[ QUOTE ]
Are US players eligible?

[/ QUOTE ]

1) It starts March 1 at 00:00 Central European time. Which is Feb. 28 - 18:00 EST.

2) Yes, it is open for US residents

3) Yes, you will also get your monthly VIP CashBack.

Problems you will run into:

a) if you play limit, the games become very sparse after 7 pm EST
b) You can play as many tables as you wish, but you cannot move tables between two monitors – because of the Java Applet.

Things I have encountered at 24h:
a) It is Poker Tracker capable
b) It is not Poker ACE HUD compatible
c) You can right click on your empty screen on the desktop – select properties and choose the change the other screen to be primary. This allows you to open 8 tables on two different screens.

Note: Open 4 tables, change primary screens, then any tables opened after that go to the other monitor.

d) Raked hands of .30 or more count toward VIP points. Some how though - and I cannot figure it out yet – I played about 450 total hands last night and I have 600 VIP points – so I am not too sure about the calculations.
e) The games play extremely fast when you turn off all the animation. It auto posts blinds for you and when a person bets, posts, etc, it says it over their name.
i.e. You will see: “Big B” over some ones name and/or you will see “raise (2)”
f) They have a sound option that annoys me, but is extremely useful when playing many tables there
g) You cannot see where the person is from, or if you have notes on the person unless you click on them.
h) The Omaha games are more frequent than the OH8 games. & They have 5 card draw!!!
i) Tables and Lobby can go gray. It is a Java glitch, just min/max the window and it refreshes.

Does anyone know who to write a program that allows you to change primary screens or fixes the 4 table problem?

I’ll post more as I play there more.