Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-20-2006, 01:14 PM

Default Chau Giang is BUSTO!!! and other gossip

i just got back from the commerce and saw chau not playing in the big game, but in 400-800 mixed games.

when i said something at the table, a vegas reg who i have played w before said that he had blown through nearly all of an $18 million bankroll. the vegas reg was visited by joe awada while we were playing, so i assume he has at least some inside info!

to those saying 400-800 or even 600-1200 are very high, understand that those are roughly 10-20% of the stakes that he was consistantly playing several months before.

anyone else hear about this??

also, david banyanmine (sp. ?) played for like 3 days straight at the commerce, mostly at the big game (2k-4k) and was reportedly stuck a million.

lastly, maxlager (max muller or something is his real name) is big online player who has been playing for 6 yrs since he was 15yrs old. he wired over a cool $1million to play the big game this past week and apparently he was cleaning up, even while playing doyle HU in mixed games. the last night however he played a long session in 600-1200, and was reportedly getting his ass handed to him. i wonder if he chose to sit out the main game that night bc ivey showed up that day??

thats all i got for now, ill try and remember more.