Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2007, 05:38 AM

Default Beat, Brag, Gay?

So here is the story of my night.

Me and a couple of friends go down to 6th street (Austin) to have a damn good time. Meanwhile, I see one of my other friends there ( a sorority girl). While I am waiting in the bathroom line I see her in the female line. I am talking to some good looking girls (2) in the line, and all of a sudden, I see my friend call them over and whisper something to them. The two very hot girls are looking at me the entire time she is whispering, and proceed to smile more at me. I goto the bathroom and am on my way back to the bar. 5 minutes later, both girls walk up to me and are grinding on me and whatnot. At this point I am feeling good about myself, thinking I have game and whatnot. Then, all of a sudden, one of the girls turns around and says it...

" so you are really gay!???" she says, "your blonde haired friend told us you are"...

meanwhile, these two girls (the one talking and her friend) are all over me, kissing me and such... and telling me how "hot" I am. ( I can only assume, because they think I am gay ( which I am not, just one of my friends messing with me, being an ass told them I was..))... so what is my move..? What did I do?

Brag I have two hot girls all over me and the chance for a 3 some... etc.
beat: they think that I am gay at the moment...
variance:
Perhaps I can convince them that I am straight, and that I amamazing anyways...