Two Plus Two Newer Archives

Two Plus Two Newer Archives (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/index.php)
-   BBV4Life (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Beat, Brag, Gay? (http://archives1.twoplustwo.com/showthread.php?t=315508)

NetFace 01-26-2007 05:38 AM

Beat, Brag, Gay?

So here is the story of my night.

Me and a couple of friends go down to 6th street (Austin) to have a damn good time. Meanwhile, I see one of my other friends there ( a sorority girl). While I am waiting in the bathroom line I see her in the female line. I am talking to some good looking girls (2) in the line, and all of a sudden, I see my friend call them over and whisper something to them. The two very hot girls are looking at me the entire time she is whispering, and proceed to smile more at me. I goto the bathroom and am on my way back to the bar. 5 minutes later, both girls walk up to me and are grinding on me and whatnot. At this point I am feeling good about myself, thinking I have game and whatnot. Then, all of a sudden, one of the girls turns around and says it...

" so you are really gay!???" she says, "your blonde haired friend told us you are"...

meanwhile, these two girls (the one talking and her friend) are all over me, kissing me and such... and telling me how "hot" I am. ( I can only assume, because they think I am gay ( which I am not, just one of my friends messing with me, being an ass told them I was..))... so what is my move..? What did I do?

Brag I have two hot girls all over me and the chance for a 3 some... etc.
beat: they think that I am gay at the moment...
variance:
Perhaps I can convince them that I am straight, and that I amamazing anyways...

DCopper04 01-26-2007 06:10 AM

Re: Beat, Brag, Gay?

You should have thrown in there that you are a virgin, then you'd have been set.

Cause I mean you obv are.

the crabs 01-26-2007 06:10 AM

keep on saying you're gay, and then tell them you've always wondered what it would be like to bang a girl.

They will def. bang the [censored] outa you.

Here is the killer......When you're about done (if this is a threesome), slap one bitch in da face and then shoot in the others and scream out. I AIN'T GAY BIATCHEZZZ!!!

Split Suit 01-26-2007 07:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
keep on saying you're gay, and then tell them you've always wondered what it would be like to bang a girl.

Here is the killer......When you're about done (if this is a threesome), slap one bitch in da face and then shoot in the others and scream out. I AIN'T GAY BIATCHEZZZ!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

LAOWALWOALWAOWALWOAWLAOL. i like this line also

ursine cotcher 01-26-2007 09:31 AM

crabs is 100% correct.

mediumpimpin 01-26-2007 10:08 AM

yeah and then [censored] the guy in the ass, WHAT??? YOUR GAY

Jiggymike 01-26-2007 10:34 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You should have thrown in there that you are a virgin, then you'd have been set.

Cause I mean you obv are.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true on both accounts. These days girls love virgins more than guys and they just can't wait to 'corrupt' you or some crap.

AssFrister 01-26-2007 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

100% perfect. I have nothing to add.

teh herp 01-26-2007 12:47 PM

Bang em both bareback. Ignore the red crotch spots.

durkahdurkah 01-26-2007 12:56 PM

just ask them to turn you straight