Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > MTT Community
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2006, 04:16 AM

Default Bebop86\'s final table antics..

for those of you who dont understand what i was doing, in asking for ridiculous deals, it was purely to tilt thegiant. he is a decent overly nitty player who i thought if i tilted enough and actually could hit a hand i wouldnt have too much trouble playing tons of small pots and getting my money in v far ahead. i never actually anticipated he would take any of my ridiculous offers.

as far as the way i played in general.. i didnt play 'by the book' or in a way that would be 'condoned' by 'by the book players' or whatever. i limp a lot. i take a lot of flops with ppl that are either too nitty or too stackoff happy, so my stack fluctuates but i dont get too many chips in behind often, and it seems to work for me. i play similar in nl holdem mtts.

anyways, as far as me throwing away 10k.. i guess u could look at it that way. i certainly dont. the way i was giong about 'getting' a deal actually DOES work sometimes, and if it doesnt, it really upsets them to the point that they will be a bit extra tilty, and that alone makes up for the extra ev. sure the extra 10k would be nice but i think playing out would be more +ev for me. anyways, thats all my thoughts, im open for criticism as always [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] tyvm to those with their encouraging words and support, and as always.. holla

edit: wowow that was my 5000'th post. holla